Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Brand new Porsche 991 Carrera S 20" Rims set with Michelin Alpin Snow Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 06:24 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Brand new Porsche 991 Carrera S 20" Rims set with Michelin Alpin Snow Tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Original Porsche Carrera S Wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin Tires

245/35/20 and 295/30/20

Wheels and tires are brand new

Never been mounted on a vehicle since it was purchased last winter

Sold the 991

Any questions please PM

Asking $4,000

Reasonable offers are very welcome

Attached Images     
Old 11-18-2018, 03:45 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
bump

Old 01-26-2020, 12:53 PM
jmerrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi _ is this winter wheel set still available, and if so, what is the "ET" offset for the front and rears? Thank you - Jim

Old 01-26-2020, 03:40 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jmerrick
Hi _ is this winter wheel set still available, and if so, what is the "ET" offset for the front and rears? Thank you - Jim
Have a set also if they are gone and you still need some

Old 01-26-2020, 05:53 PM
Hi Jim - this set is gone but I have a set of 19" almost new with Continental Snow tires for narrow body 911s
ETs are 51 and 70

Old 01-26-2020, 06:06 PM
jmerrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the reply. Although I like the looks of your 19 inch wheels with winter Conti tires, I am looking for 20 inch winter wheel set for widebody C4S with ET offset values of 51 and 52. Thank you again.

Old 01-26-2020, 06:17 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
Thank you for the reply. Although I like the looks of your 19 inch wheels with winter Conti tires, I am looking for 20 inch winter wheel set for widebody C4S with ET offset values of 51 and 52. Thank you again.
Have the identical set of these 20" wheels with the Alpins installed. They are off a 991.1 C2S.

Old 01-27-2020, 09:11 AM

I have another Wide body 20" Wheel set with snow tires - let me know if you are interested
you can email me directly since you cant receive PMs - cat hony 3 3 @ gmail dot com (no spaces)