Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

997 Turbo 1800 whp- World's Fastest Half-Mile Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 11:37 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $225000
Mileage: 12300
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Way off topic and not appropriate for this section

Old 02-17-2016, 06:58 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Longboarder, just do it! Then we won't be so sad! We will see what the 1800RWHP level does and get crazy footage of the carnage every waking moment of this beast's life! Just do it! When I read post's like this, I realize how many 1st world problems I really have!! Need to revisit my career as it seams with ballers on this site I am at the poverty level....LOL....J/K's.
Haha trust me Bobby I would absolutely love to have this car. I've seen a few 1/2 mile cars and this is my favorite by far. Timing just isn't right as I am finishing a much more involved "build" at the moment.

Selfishly I hope it stays local so I can continue to see it in action.

Best of luck with the sale Anthony and looking forward to what is next

Old 02-17-2016, 12:13 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
Haha trust me Bobby I would absolutely love to have this car. I've seen a few 1/2 mile cars and this is my favorite by far. Timing just isn't right as I am finishing a much more involved "build" at the moment.

Selfishly I hope it stays local so I can continue to see it in action.

Best of luck with the sale Anthony and looking forward to what is next
Thanks bud, looking forward to getting back out there in something else. Looking forward to seeing your 991 TTs when it's done as well.

Old 02-20-2016, 03:01 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Great guy, great car! Best of luck with the sale Anthony!!

Old 02-21-2016, 12:36 AM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Beautiful car! GLWS

Old 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Liquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the sale brother!

Not only is this the fastest Porsche out there but it is also the cleanest! Hopefully goes to a good home!

Old 02-21-2016, 04:51 PM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Liquid Assets

Not only is this the fastest Porsche out there but it is also the cleanest! Hopefully goes to a good home!

It is beautiful, the detailing vid convinced me to drop mine off with my local ceramic pro guy. And holy cow at your signature, wow, nice collection!

Old 02-22-2016, 12:57 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Great guy, great car! Best of luck with the sale Anthony!!
Thanks Bro!

Old 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by machinegunt
Beautiful car! GLWS
Thank you!

Old 02-22-2016, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by Liquid Assets

Thanks Brother! Tried to call you back, give me a call when you get some free time.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:22 AM
hellaqwik7 is on a distinguished road
Great car, even better person selling! Next owner is going to be very lucky. GLWS Anthony

Old 02-22-2016, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by hellaqwik7
Great car, even better person selling! Next owner is going to be very lucky. GLWS Anthony
Thank You!

Old 02-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
This car is such a great deal! It's very well put together with the best of the best.... The time and the money Anthony spent on this rocket is priceless... You could never build a car like this for $280k...

GLS I hope it goes to a good home.

Old 02-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
This car is such a great deal! It's very well put together with the best of the best.... The time and the money Anthony spent on this rocket is priceless... You could never build a car like this for $280k...

GLS I hope it goes to a good home.
Thanks Leo! Hope all is well brother...

Old 02-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
Wowwwww, this car is AMAZING. The things this car has done are obviously pretty incredible, but I'm trying to imagine what it still COULD do. More hp than before? Hard to wrap your head around that.

Whoever gets this car is going to shake things up, big time. GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.