Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

ModBargains l Volk Racing TE37 l The Best FORGED Monoblock Wheels for your Porsche!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !

Category: Accessories
Price: $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have a set on my 997, they are great wheels. Very light, and really strong.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I have a set on my 997, they are great wheels. Very light, and really strong.
Sweet! What finish are you TE37s?

I'd love to see a picture of them on your ride!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
Sweet! What finish are you TE37s?

I'd love to see a picture of them on your ride!
I think they were the bronze, but they were refinished as Time Attacks

Old 08-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I think they were the bronze, but they were refinished as Time Attacks
Sweet!

The Time Attack theme should look nice! I'm a big fan of the Mag Blue Volk TE37s!

Old 08-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
The Volk Racing TE37s on a Mercedes Benz E55 - With a nice stance!

Old 08-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders guys!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
Call me today to place your order for your next set of Volk Racing TE37 wheels!

(714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com

These are the best wheels for the track and the street!

Old 08-31-2010, 09:57 AM
Former Vendor

(714) 582-3330 x 8004 or
edward@modbargains.com

Old 08-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Former Vendor

(714) 582-3330 x 8004 or
edward@modbargains.com

Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor

(714) 582-3330 x 8004 or
edward@modbargains.com

Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor

Meets all the high standards set forth by TUV, JWL, VIA, and others. These are one of the best wheels on the market and will give you the performance you're looking for!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
Do they fit over 997 pccb in 18 inch

Old 09-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Izzone
Do they fit over 997 pccb in 18 inch
Let me check with our rep and I'll get back to you!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Check out how Rays Engineering makes your Volk Racing Wheels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEq8C5ZIezY

Old 09-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor

(714) 582-3330 x 8004 or
edward@modbargains.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l Volk Racing TE37 l The Best FORGED Monoblock Wheels for your Porsche!!!