Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Ferrari 458 Speciale Carbon racing seats. Like new! Fit 360, F430 and 488 also.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 07:25 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Ferrari 458 Speciale Carbon racing seats. Like new! Fit 360, F430 and 488 also.

Category: Interior
Price: $10000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Ferrari
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Thanks for taking a look.

A couple months ago I started searching for a set of these for my newly acquired Ferrari 360. I wanted to improve the seating position over the original seats. I was fortunate enough to find the perfect pair and they are working out better than I could have expected.

Then recently one one of the sources I was working with to find these very hard to come by seats contacted me with these. I just couldn't say no as I had plans to also purchase a F430 so I thought I'd scoop these up while I had the opportunity.

My plans have changed so I've decided to sell these now.
These seats will bolt right into 360's as well as F430's. I installed mine in my 360 myself and it was totally straight forward and would be a job anyone with a bit of mechanical ability could do. I'd be happy to help the buyer with any questions or even photos I have if needed.

I'm asking $10,000 for the pair but I'm certainly willing to entertain offers. These seats are as close to perfect as a used seat can be. I can't find any signs of wear in the alcantara or a single blemish on the carbon fiber.

Please Pm me if you're interested. Shipping is not a problem and I will pack and arrange shipping at no cost. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. There's several posts on Ferrari forums regarding the installation of 458 racing seats in 360/F430s and anyone who's fortunate enough to have these enjoys them as much as I do. Such a big improvement over the stock seats, especially for us taller guys in need of additional headroom. It's been an absolute game changer for me personally.

Again, thanks for looking.

Attached Images       
Old 10-27-2016, 06:54 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Sold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.