Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Show quality Audi TT ALMS edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !

Year: 2002
Make: Audi
Model: TT
Price: $22000
Mileage: 62000
Color: Avus
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by Philthy
wow, very cleanly modded TT. Whats next ?
Cayman S.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:37 AM
brmike22 is on a distinguished road
this is by far the sickest TT i've seen. if i had room in my garage, i would buy it in a second. good luck with the sale, someone is getting a steal at this price.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brmike22
this is by far the sickest TT i've seen. if i had room in my garage, i would buy it in a second. good luck with the sale, someone is getting a steal at this price.

Thanks for the nice words. Someone will definitely be getting a *sick* deal. I priced this to sell.....someone will get a one-of-a-kind car at an insane price.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Philthy is on a distinguished road
btw do you have any brighter pictures of the interior. Esp. seat wear and that cf interior trim.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Philthy
btw do you have any brighter pictures of the interior. Esp. seat wear and that cf interior trim.
I'll have some more interior shots later tonight or tomorrow AM.

Best I can do right now:

Old 08-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
wow I didn't see this till now.

Adam is extremely careful with this car I have detailed it for him a couple of times and also have provided Adam with enough product to run a detail shop for years, no expenses spared on this ride.

No corners cut.

This is a truly amazing Audi TT.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
wow I didn't see this till now.

Adam is extremely careful with this car I have detailed it for him a couple of times and also have provided Adam with enough product to run a detail shop for years, no expenses spared on this ride.

No corners cut.

This is a truly amazing Audi TT.
Thanks Phil. There is enough Swissvax on the TT's paintwork to last 20 years.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
brmike22 is on a distinguished road
price drop!
if it goes any lower, i just might have to scoop this up.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Some interior shots taken a few days ago:

The car will come with two different steering wheels...should the driver/owner change moods....he/she can pick from Black air leather (OEM audi S-line wheel)....or OEM red leather ALMS wheel. Both wheels accept the same TT airbag. I left the airbag out of the pics just because I was switching back and forth between the two wheels for pics....obviously the car will come with the airbag as well. =P

Shots of the Defi gauges installed in a carbon fiber gauge holder....(Oil temp and fuel pressure)....boost pressure gauge is custom installed in the airvent. Also in the pic is the Pioneer AVIC-N2 SAT NAV unit. It has available XM trafficNav to help avoid traffic jams.

S-line wheel installed:

OWM red leather steering wheel, Carbon E-brake handle, and aftermarket arm rest (TT's dont come with armrests from the factory!)

Custom Alcanata headliner anyone??

Old 09-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Having sold cars that were modded...It is nearly impossible to recoup the money. I save all of my OEM parts for that reason....the time I didn't I got no more money than if the car were stock. Audi resale value is sad.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Karrera4
Having sold cars that were modded...It is nearly impossible to recoup the money. I save all of my OEM parts for that reason....the time I didn't I got no more money than if the car were stock. Audi resale value is sad.
If I were trying to recoup the money put into this car I would be asking for $80K+. While I agree that the money spent on mods cannot be fully recouped, I disagree that modifications do not raise the value of a car, even if it is a slight increase. Furthermore, the real value in this car lies in the painstaking efforts that were put forth in caring for the mechanical and aesthetic aspects of the automobile.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:02 AM
KeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Wow

Def the Most Awesome TT I have ever seen.
Are you selling the HREs?

Last edited by KeithR32; 09-04-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: question
Old 09-04-2008, 09:00 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
wow.........i hate audi tts but that one actually looks pretty damn good!! gl with the sale!

Old 10-22-2008, 11:15 PM
grp
grp is on a distinguished road
awesome TT, just stumbled on it...sent you a pm

Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 AM
Banned
ecwin is infamous around these partsecwin is infamous around these partsecwin is infamous around these partsecwin is infamous around these parts
nicest TT, GL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show quality Audi TT ALMS edition