Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Titan Motorsports Built Copper Street Supra. 1,100 +HP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Titan Motorsports Built Copper Street Supra. 1,100 +HP

I am the contact for the sale of this car. I will be handling delivery, negotiations and information. Cavin the current owner is to busy and has requested i handle it since Titan Motorsports is more familiar with the car. For questions email me wes@titanmotorsports.com
or nero@titanmotorsports.com

1995 Toyota Supra, 94,XXX miles on Chassis, approx 3,500 miles since uni-body up restoration 2 years ago. Engine has less than 1,100 miles on it and has still not seen a drag strip.

Body
Custom Titan Copper Paint by Samuel's Auto in Sanford, FL.
Rod Millen Carbon Fiber Wing
Wing West Front Lip
98 Headlights and Taillights
All new Window and door seals as well as hardware.
Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, washer nozzles, rear side markers.
Fenders have been rolled flat.

-Wheels/Suspension/ Driveline
CCW Classics 18x10 front / 17x11 Rear
BF Goodrich 285/30/18 KD's (front) / 315/35/17 BFG Drag Radials
Stoptech 14.1" Front Brakes / NA Supra Rear Brakes
HKS Hypermax II Coilovers
Titan Motorsports Swaybars
Titan Motorsports Diff Mounts
Titan Carbon Fiber Sway Bar
TRD Differential
)15 Weld AlumaStar Rear Wheels with 28/10.5/15S Mickey Thompson ET Drags
17" Weld AlumaStar Front Wheels with 17" MH 17x4.5" Tires (Clears 14" Big Breaks)

-Interior
Mazworx Custom 6 Point Rollbar painted by Samuels
Black Suede Sparco Milanos
Sparco Flash 5 Steering Wheel
Sparco 4 Point Harness
TRD Tachometer
Greddy Boost Gauge
Panasonic 7301U Headunit
Titan Motorsports Rear Subframe Custom Battery Box
RW Motorsports Rear Seat Delete

-Engine

Titan 3.4L Stroker Kit (Brand New Toyota ShortBlock) with Billet Mains
Titan Motorsports Race Head (Brand New Toyota Core) with Jun 272s, Shimless Buckets, 1/2" ARP Studs
Titan Motorsports 1/2" Stud Head-Gasket
Motec M800 Engine Management w/ Titan Adapter Harness
Car has run on C16 since it was complete.
Titan Motorsports Cam Gears
Virtual Works T6 Turbo kit (Coated Black Along with the Exhaust Housing and Downpipe))
Virtual Works Downpipe
GT47R-80 (Dual Ball Bearing) Anti-Surge Delete, Polished front housing, coated rear housing.
Titan Motorsports 3-Pump Fuel System (1600cc injectors)
Virtual Work Intake Manifold (Chromed)
Acufab 90MM Throttle Body (Polished)
Titan Motorsports Breather Kit (Chromed)
Titan Motorsports Crank Pulley
Titan Motorsports Hardpipe kit (Chromed)
Greddy 4 row Intercooler (Chromed and Strapped Piping)
Carbon Fiber Radiator Plate / Fuse Cover / Spark Plug Cover
Greddy oil Cap
Titan Motorsports Radiator Brackets (Chromed)
Titan Motorsports Power steering / Brake Fluid Caps (Chromed)
Fluidyne Radiator
SPAL High Output Fan Kit
Unorthodox Pulley Kit (Polished)
Polished Master Cylinder and Clutch Cylinder
NA Brake Reservoir
Innovate Wideband
Nitrous Express Single Fogger (75shot)
Titan Motorsports Line Lock
Titan Motorsports 4.5" Exhaust with Burn Stainless Muffler
Tilton Triple Carbon Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel

Awards : Impact Best Engineered Car, 2-Time Cars for the Cure Best Import, TX2K7 Best of Show MKIV and Best Engine Bay Featured in Makes and Models Magazine as well as Modified Magazine.

All wiring in engine bay has been tucked or re-located. ABS has been deleted and custom stainless lines replace it. Over $5,000.00 worth of chrome and polish work in the engine bay. No expense was spared during the buildup, the engine bay was treated to 3 coats of Zaino before the engine was re-installed, and everything that could be chromed was, all else was polished. This engine bay won best Engine bay at the 2007 TX National Supra Meet and is one of the cleanest engine bays you will find in any Supra. Engine made 1090WHP without nitrous with more boost available. It has been dyno'd twice and driven on the street 3 times since it was completed. This engine combination has never seen the drag strip and has less than 100 miles on it. This car doesn't have a history of accidents, fires, or malfunctions like many big HP cars on the market, it has been built and maintained by Titan Motorsports since day 1 as a street car, and not abused at the track. Well over $100,000 Invested, only the best of the best used in the build-up of this car. Pictures do not do this car justice, see for yourself.

I am the contact for the sale of this car. I will be handling delivery, negotiations and information. The car is currently located in Ohio, it may be shipped to our facilities here in Florida prior to sale for inspection and tuning if owner prefers. We can also arrange for this car to be shipped Internationally for overseas buyers who are interested.

$90,000 OBO

Last edited by onelove; 08-13-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:47 AM
6speedkaz will become famous soon enough6speedkaz will become famous soon enough
Beauty
Ive always loved this car Wes... I cant believe the new owner is selling it so soon

Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 6speedkaz
Beauty
Ive always loved this car Wes... I cant believe the new owner is selling it so soon
It's a great car, the new owner is selling all of his cars to begin a racing career I believe. I will be posting his Protomotive GT30'd GT2 shortly as well. All of his cars are well selected and maintained.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Also note that the car since its most recent buildup that was completed in March 2007 has had well under 1000 miles put on it. The most recent owner put the car in storage for the winter and put less then 100 miles on it.

Also will accept good trades.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by titannero
Also note that the car since its most recent buildup that was completed in March 2007 has had well under 1000 miles put on it. The most recent owner put the car in storage for the winter and put less then 100 miles on it.

Also will accept good trades.
Any video of this car in action?

Old 08-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Former Vendor
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C...pra_136432.htm

Here is a video of the car on the Dyno last year along with a walk around prior to being shipped out.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:45 PM
c2mojo will become famous soon enough
Wow!

Old 08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
AznSupraTT is on a distinguished road
GL on the sale

Old 08-11-2008, 06:16 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Love the sound of that Turbo! Whewwww

Old 08-11-2008, 09:32 PM
bkagan is on a distinguished road
Amazing color, GL with the sale

Old 08-12-2008, 09:41 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
crazy crazy car...someone will be very happy...

Old 08-12-2008, 10:01 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
I can vouch for this car as I helped the owner take delivery, watched it make a few passes on the dyno and drove it a couple times last fall. It runs well and the paintwork/engine bay is beautiful. Wes, did he replace the interior panels yet? It's not much money, and something I'm sure the new owner will want to do.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I can vouch for this car as I helped the owner take delivery, watched it make a few passes on the dyno and drove it a couple times last fall. It runs well and the paintwork/engine bay is beautiful. Wes, did he replace the interior panels yet? It's not much money, and something I'm sure the new owner will want to do.
I don't believe so. The interior is the only parts of the car left un-touched really other than the cage/ custom seats. The car is a great driver, and the interior could use some updating as most Supras do at this point. We can arrange for this to be done using factory panels, or recovered by a great upolster here in town if the new owner finds it necessary (which most who are not as **** as Jamie or myself may not).

Last edited by onelove; 08-12-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM
MrJohnT is on a distinguished road
Wow, I wish I could afford this.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:11 AM
SteelCitySupra can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by onelove
It's a great car, the new owner is selling all of his cars to begin a racing career I believe.
Wow....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Titan Motorsports Built Copper Street Supra. 1,100 +HP