Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Saleen S7 TT is on a distinguished road

Year: 2003
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: SL-Class
Price: $33000
Mileage: 67000
Color: Diamond Silver Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

You know how badly I want this car. I sold my firebird, now only if I could make find another $25k somewhere. Massive college debt doesn't help either...
GLWS, free bump!

Old 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ where there's a will there's a way...you can amoritize your college debt over 60 months or longer and with little no no interest, heck if Obama wins in November you may get an even better deal.

Here's what you won't get no matter who end up next pres...such an awesome SL55 AMG which is so meticulous, well cared for, perfectly modded, with all paperwork & Service history, with Warranty and from a respectable owner whose also a moderator and long time member of 6speedonline.

upto you, sometimes things present themselves at the points in our lives when they do for a reason. I believe that. Let's make it happen!

Old 10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Saleen S7 TT is on a distinguished road
You find me a place that will give me little to no interest on my college debt (meaning 3% or lower) I will buy your car.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Saleen S7 TT
You find me a place that will give me little to no interest on my college debt (meaning 3% or lower) I will buy your car.
For your college debt you can refi that thru a credit union I'm sure the can work something out for you, come next year the federal government could have a whole new plan in place to help with you student loans. Navy Federal Credit Union, NASA Federal Credit union just to name a couple. Or heck there are tons around. My local credit union is offering 1.9 - 2.5% on car loans in just this months mailer, so that can help get the remainder portion of your funds for my car.

Like I said if there is a will there is a way, and trust me once you drive and see this car in person you will know you made the right choice. Send me an email sunirghosal@hotmail.com and I'll send you some videos of the car that we took...some drive by, engine, and exhaust notes etc...

Last edited by sunir; 10-11-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Bump...If I don't get any bids at $45k I will consider $43.5K - $45k or best offer. Car is presently under consignment but I have been given the leeway to be able to see if I can get an sell as a private seller to an enthusiast buyer on forums. I would prefer doing this so that I can avoid the consignment commision & fees and pass the savings onto a private party buyer.

Anyone interested please let me know...this is a great car at an affordable price and a great time to buy and enjoy a car like this! I can assure you will be happy with it's performance, relaibility, level of mods, condition/appearance, warranty, records and service history, and level of documentation.

thank you

Last edited by sunir; 10-23-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM
bump

Old 11-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Price Reduced to $43K

Old 11-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Thanksgiving bump!

Old 12-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Friday bumpage!

Old 12-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Clo
Clo is on a distinguished road
If only it had a back seat. Good luck with the sale.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 PM
^^^ it's got even better, a folding hard top!

Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 PM
HOLIDAYS bump...will let go for low 40's ...send me PM or email to discuss. I am open to work out a deal I have some other things I need to put the money towards so would like to sell the car fairly quickly.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Happy New Year BUMP! I am motivated to sell the car before I wasn't too active about it but I think the time is here to want to part with it, please contact me and lets see if we can work out a deal.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
That's not a car that's for sale, it's a whole different lifestyle and I sure wish I had what it took to obtain it!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 PM
PRICE REDUCED TO $41,900!!!

Spring is coming, time to park the Ultimate SL55 in your garage!! Car is a steal for what I have in it, mods, perfect condition inside/out, plus warranty and all docs and records. One of the cleanest and fastest SL Benzes out there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)