Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

A video I made a little bit ago based on a request:

Old 12-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Ro_Ja Boy is on a distinguished road
Just received the service paperwork under the last ownership which includes replacing engine mounts, fuel pump and fuel pump sensor, spark plugs, transmission filter, gasket and fluid, and brake fluid.

Ready for a new owner to just enjoy.

Old 12-15-2018, 05:55 AM
930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all
Such a perfect car! Looks incredible, sounds incredible and fast as all get out.... Love it. Best of luck with the sale Ryan!

Old 12-15-2018, 05:16 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
How the hell has this not sold yet???? Dream car, and would be a perfect contrast to my GT3 in the garage! I think this is the best car ever built by Benz..... I’m afraid to PM with you right now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. This would be an excellent car for the new owner.

Old 12-16-2018, 10:31 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
sounds great

Old 12-17-2018, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys. I really can't figure out how it hasn't sold yet either given how much interest and "real" buyers I've dealt with only to have flake/disappear last minute. Suppose December isn't the easiest time to be selling a unique sportscar and don't mind holding onto it until the right buyer comes along. For the second weekend in a row I've put my little guy in the backseat and cruised around.

Old 12-17-2018, 09:18 AM
jpetro1010 is on a distinguished road
Was the same story when I had my C63 Black Series. They're absolutely amazing but I can't tell you how many times I got calls asking why my C63 was priced, "so high". A lot of people just aren't aware of what they are. Anyways, GLWS, it's an amazing car and doesn't sound like the worst thing if you hang onto it a little longer

Old 12-17-2018, 10:16 AM
The last call I had was from a guy that asked why it was priced so low. From research, it was a young guy that comes from a wealthy background who was supposed to fly out this past weekend only to go silent.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:22 AM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
Put it on BAT. One just sold for $65K.

Its worth a shot!

Old 12-23-2018, 02:55 AM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
I'm one of the dudes that flaked ... Wanted this thing, thought I could make it work but house purchase pushed it out of my price range. I refuse to offer less than 60 for it. Also stunned it hasn't sold, kind of makes me question the market for these things TBH. If it had a 6 speed they'd be +100k but the auto trans is absolutely right for this car. Someone just needs to drive it. Supercharged AMG's are the most glorious vehicles to drive.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Nthusiastt
I'm one of the dudes that flaked ... Wanted this thing, thought I could make it work but house purchase pushed it out of my price range. I refuse to offer less than 60 for it. Also stunned it hasn't sold, kind of makes me question the market for these things TBH. If it had a 6 speed they'd be +100k but the auto trans is absolutely right for this car. Someone just needs to drive it. Supercharged AMG's are the most glorious vehicles to drive.
No worries. Glad you were able to get the house your family wanted and hope you can add a Black Series to that house down the road.

There has been constant interest and have a handful of serious interested prospective buyers currently. Imagine that it will sell as we get past the holidays since people will be closer to Spring weather and be able to enjoy no matter where they live.

Im not in a rush to sell either. I’m driving it once a week and will wait until the right buyer with the right offer comes along.

Old 01-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Still a lot of interest and expect the car to be sold now that we're through the holidays and starting to look towards springtime to enjoy the car.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:16 PM
All inquiries and messages replied. This car sure brings out a lot of people that want to talk.

Old 01-11-2019, 02:59 PM
cathartic is an unknown quantity at this point
I left message in your visitor section as I am new here

Old 01-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Replied to your visitor message with my phone and email.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 Black Series - Weistec Supercharged