Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

HRE P40 wheels 996tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $3300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by skeeter
I got lucky and my bank reversed my transaction!! Paypal did nothing for me and even covered for this guy! Couldn't believe it when they protected him...Oh well, as long as I got my money back, that's all that mattered to me! Hope everything works out for you guys as well!
After reading your Post i went straight to my Bank on monday to File a "Un-Authorized Transaction" & explained the clerk what happend. The Bank Got got my monay back today from PayPal. Thank good

Old 07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zookie
After reading your Post i went straight to my Bank on monday to File a "Un-Authorized Transaction" & explained the clerk what happend. The Bank Got got my monay back today from PayPal. Thank good
Good to hear...It seems like paypal would rather drag it out then just give you your money back...Be prepared to have your account suspended...They suspended mine two days later....I had to call and explain everything again and then they removed the hold...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Be prepared to have your account suspended...They suspended mine two days later....I had to call and explain everything again and then they removed the hold...
WTF!?

Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
I got ripped off by ogomez79 for Turbo brakes!!

Old 07-18-2011, 09:10 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
I got ripped off by ogomez79 for Turbo brakes!!
Sorry to hear that...I know he scammed at least 5 of us! Hope you are able to get your money back!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
My bank is waiting another day to let the 6-10 business day shipping pass...hopefully they reverse the charges.

Sorry to hear that...I know he scammed at least 5 of us! Hope you are able to get your money back!

Old 07-27-2011, 07:44 AM
everyone get their money back?

Old 07-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Still waiting for mine!!

Old 07-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Still waiting for mine!!
Really? im with RBC and they got my Money back in 2 Days...

Old 07-27-2011, 09:36 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
I have mine back temporarily. Paypal is still "investigating" the matter but I did have my credit card company give me a credit until their own investigation is completed.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:32 AM
steven1 will become famous soon enoughsteven1 will become famous soon enough
there needs to be a better way to protect us from this happening again to another member

Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by M32911S
I have mine back temporarily. Paypal is still "investigating" the matter but I did have my credit card company give me a credit until their own investigation is completed.
Very much my situation. My bank told me it is only a temporary credit and the investigation will take up to 3 months. At that point I will either have my money or I owe them for the credit they just gave me. Total BS!! Paypal has closed the case because they've been notified that my bank is involved and "taking care of it".

Old 07-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by steven1
there needs to be a better way to protect us from this happening again to another member
I wish there was but these guys are always one step ahead. I know I will be even more cautious next time...

Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by steven1
Believe me, all the moderators work over time to try and screen out problem members...but here are the issues.

Most scammers create multiple accounts - until they post, I can't track down their accounts to see if they match up. But once they start posting, we can't move in unless we discover a problem post, or someone reports a problem. Unfortunately, with this person, mods were unaware until multiple users were affected.

So we limit new users - 30 days membership, 30 posts before they are allowed to start posting - this has screened out many who simply join the site to post and scam. Even doing so, a few will slip by. When we raised the membership requirements to >30 days and >30 posts, we received nothing but complaints (and a few insults) that the policy was unfair.

We are considering implementing a policy that all items require a photo to document proof that the item being sold exists...a real photo, not a stock photo from the company website.

There have been multiple threads on the News/Feedback, but limited feedback from members.

As a member here, protect yourself - do not pay via paypal "gift." Be cautious about purchasing from someone who has limited membership here. Do research on the buyer - look up what kind of posts they have made in the past. Did they join the site 3 months ago, then post 30 posts in the last 24 hours so they can start selling right away?

Most of all, inform the mods - we can shut down scammers if we know they are here.

bob

Old 07-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Something else to note about paypal: pay using a credit card as opposed to funds from your bank account. This way you have two options if something happens...claim with paypal and fraudulent charge with the bank/credit card company. Paypal doesn't seem to be as responsive if you use funds from your bank account (this is my experience).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HRE P40 wheels 996tt