Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: GT2 replica body kit for 996TT (seal gray)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 02:16 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

The kit is available for sale.

Front bumper
Front OEM lip
Front OEM grille
Rear decklid
Rear wingblade (adjustable angle)
Rear wing gurney wicker bill

Kit has been prepped and sanded and is as can bee seen, seal grey (color matched to OEM paint of my car). Front has rock chips and I recommend respray - this will not be expensive since the kit is already fitted and prepped and sanded.

Getting the parts new will run in excess of 3100 + tax and shipping and the time to prep the kit for paint.

I can also offer the GT2 front center radiator shroud and coolant hose adapters at very low cost. The GT2 radiator mod will direct the airflow through the top grille OVER the hood instead of under the car as it is on the 996TT. The result is a very notable impact on the car's downforce on track as well as high speed stability. The GT2 nose keeps the front end planted as speed increases whereas the 996TT nose starts to suffer from aero lift.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:48 PM
bedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to behold
please email me with what you're asking for the decklid and wing. i already have gt2 fronts. very interested and local.
thanks
bedhes at gmail dotcom

Old 05-06-2013, 02:57 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bedhes
please email me with what you're asking for the decklid and wing. i already have gt2 fronts. very interested and local.
thanks
bedhes at gmail dotcom
Currently not looking to split the kit up.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:29 PM
bedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to beholdbedhes is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MrWhite
$1700 incl OEM grill mounted and OEM polyurethane lip which is almost new.
Los Angeles.
sorry, was reading this..

Old 05-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by bedhes
sorry, was reading this..
lol that's the answer then.

I have a couple of different buyers negotiating for the whole kit right now. If all of them back out you're next in line!

Old 05-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Kit is available.

Front bumper
Front OEM lip
Front OEM grille
Rear decklid
Rear wingblade (adjustable angle)
Rear wing gurney wicker bill - makes the rear wing effective starting at lower speeds and with less wing angle

I also have the GT2 duct that goes behind the center radiator + GT2 center radiator spacers, hoses and tubes necessary to tilt and flip the radiator over to make the front end functional.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Sold to one lucky 996TT owner.

EDIT: Buyer went for front end only, great buyer so I accepted to split the kit up for him. Rear decklid still available.

Last edited by MrWhite; 07-03-2013 at 11:30 PM.