Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: BNIB Work / Brombacher custom GT3 wheels in 19" oem fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 08:06 AM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kermit_S
Why dont you post up some pictures of the wheel instead of the box?
Page 1...

Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
sasportas has a spectacular aura aboutsasportas has a spectacular aura about
wheels

Need weight and offsets. Would it be possible to order another set?

Old 03-20-2008, 10:09 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Pictures are on page one fellas!

work does not publish the weight of the wheel so I will have to weight it myself on my bathroom scale later....

I forgot to include pertinent wheel info so here it is:

19x8.5 et51 5x130 Glossy Gun-metallic
19x12 et63 5x130 Glossy Gun-metallic

Asking $3500 for the wheels + shipping/freight

rick

Old 03-20-2008, 04:03 PM
eddielo8 is on a distinguished road
Nice wheels

Old 03-21-2008, 03:15 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Great price on some really nice wheels with NO WAIT, PM me and I can ship next business day. Once they are enroute, I will email you tracking numbers.

thanks
rick

Old 03-23-2008, 10:39 PM
tthoang1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 02barebones996
hey rick jsut curious... i see a bunch of work wheels in their boxes and ive never seen them make a label that says the type of car and color of the face on them..

here's an example of a custom wheel that is a one off from work wheels for a ferrari......

looks liek someone made label and put it on top of the orgiinal one??
I think you're right. Those labels on S4play's box looks like they came off a laser printer. The font is not even the same. S4play is advertising these wheels as custom made for his GT3 but some of the important specs are blacked out on the original label (look underneath), such as the offset. It should read + or - number. 02barebones996, your label looks legit, but S4play's label looks like Microsoft Word. Based on S4play's past "exaggerated claims," how do we know these wheels were custom measured for a 997 GT3?

Old 03-23-2008, 11:39 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
just ask the shop that has them to weigh them since its a very important factor to the other GT3 owners

Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 AM
guys, if you want you can talk to the shop that ordered my rims....they are probably one of the most respected south bay wheel shops in business for over 12+ years and I bet many of you go there for work already.

I just want to give these to another gt3 owner for what I paid so I can order my new rims, no secrets here.

LOL yes those labels I'm sure are off a laser printer since I can't write that straight...haha

Interested parties please PM me

Mike, no problem that's a good idea, I will ask them today since I have not had time to pick up the rims yet.....

rick

Old 03-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by s4play
guys, if you want you can talk to the shop that ordered my rims....they are probably one of the most respected south bay wheel shops in business for over 12+ years and I bet many of you go there for work already.

I just want to give these to another gt3 owner for what I paid so I can order my new rims, no secrets here.

LOL yes those labels I'm sure are off a laser printer since I can't write that straight...haha

Interested parties please PM me

Mike, no problem that's a good idea, I will ask them today since I have not had time to pick up the rims yet.....

rick
Rick, I think you're missing the point here. o2barebones996 showed a label for Work wheels made for a specific fitment (Ferrari). The box label should match the wheels. o2barebones996 is saying that your box and label should indicate the same information. Instead, what you've shown us are boxes with labels that are home made. Why would the original labels be blacked out and pasted over if these were custom ordered and measured for a 997GT3? Remember, you said "rep (this older Japanese guy) who took about 20 measurements with the wheel on and off the car to make sure these will fit perfectly." You're selling these wheels for what you paid, $3500. Funny, I received a PM from someone who knows you on M3 forum, and he states that you paid $3300 for these wheels.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I really don't know what to say about those labels besides you can call the wheel shop.

The person you must be referring to is Fern and yes that price is before tax. If you want the wheels just contact me and we can sort things out.

Like I said earlier this is a FS ad for some nice brand new wheels for a GT3. Nothing to hide and no secrets here. I'll post more pics when I get them to my place.

rk

Old 03-24-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm not interested in the wheels. But I admit, those wheels would look good on a 997GT3. Best of luck on sale.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:53 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i think those wheels would look good on any car!!

Old 03-24-2008, 02:19 PM
thanks again guys....

btw if anyone is local and wants to do the deal directly with the shop that's fine too since they can accept c.c and are good friends of mine.

Price correction: I paid $3200 including tax so that is what you have to pay

Great deal for anyone so please take them and I can get my new rims on order.....

I really don't want to mount them but I can pull one of my stock gt3 rears off the car and put the Work on the car just to show the look.

rick

Old 03-24-2008, 03:23 PM
bondguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Where are you located?

Old 03-24-2008, 03:37 PM
NORCAL - Fremont, CA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: BNIB Work / Brombacher custom GT3 wheels in 19" oem fitment