Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

For Sale: used Hoosier R6 tires (225/40/18 fronts, 295/30/18 rears)-PNW LOCALS ONLY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
For Sale: used Hoosier R6 tires (225/40/18 fronts, 295/30/18 rears)-PNW LOCALS ONLY

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Used

*EDIT* Items were sold!

Hey guys and gals,

I inherited a set of used Hoosier R6 tires with my 996TT and have come to the realization that they are just taking up room and I'm not going to ever use them. Therefore, would like to find them a good home with someone who will actually get some use out of them. I have no idea what they are worth (particularly used) so would just say give me an offer if you're interested.

I'm in North Bend, but can easily deliver them in the downtown Bellevue area as I work there. Sizes are 295/30/18 rears and 225/40/18 fronts. I've been told they have some life left in them but honestly am not sure how to correctly verify that. Thanks.

Attached Images     

Last edited by Steve Theodore; 07-09-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Thanks to Chuck for his help on this one. I made the mistake of posting it in the local forum (against the rules) originally, but just wanted to make it clear that these are available to local area owners...but I don't want to ship them. I appreciate it.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:19 AM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
If you decide to ship them, please let me know.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by imolafem
If you decide to ship them, please let me know.
Ultimately, I can do that...and if I don't find anyone interested before September 1 I will let you know. I was just looking to avoid the hassle factor.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:55 PM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Great, if you do, can you provide tread depth measurement and any other information on the history of these tires you might have?

Old 08-10-2009, 03:58 PM
I will definitely try to measure the tread depth as best I can, but have no real concrete historical information as I received them as extras with my car (not mounted). I only know they came on the wheels I currently use as street wheels since those were formerly used for track work by a previous owner.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm back home now (was out of country) and these are still available. I'd really like a local to pick these up if possible.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:53 PM
livnit17 is on a distinguished road
Interested if shipping

If you have a UPS store just take the tires and they will ship each tire by wrapping tape around a tire ad placing a shipping label. I'm interested in buying if you can send UPS. It is easy and about $15-$20 per tire

Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 PM
livnit17,

Please PM me your zip code and I'll inquire about the same. My only concern is that you're pretty much the farthest zone away from me, shipping wise, and that tends to have a good impact on the price of shipping.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
aLeXliu911 is on a distinguished road
i live in vancouver BC canada. it's only about 2 hours away from you, i'd like to go there and pick them up by myself if they are still available.
if i saw this post earlier , i could of pick them up on the way home from pacific raceway 2 days ago.

alex

Old 09-06-2009, 12:24 AM
PMs have been returned. Thanks to both of you for your interest.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Sold and delivered to Alex. Thanks very much for a smooth transaction, and I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of those tires!

Old 09-08-2009, 01:49 AM
aLeXliu911 is on a distinguished road
thx steven. will do. also check your pm again.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
was this sold
please update main post with status

Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Yes, the tires were sold. Sorry!