Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Techart Formula 20" with custom red pinstripe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
vroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of light

Category: Accessories
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

bump!!

Old 01-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Banned
Porschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to behold
nice set of wheels GL

Old 03-14-2009, 01:07 AM
anthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really nice
Are these still available?

Old 03-14-2009, 01:10 AM
NSX_RR is just really niceNSX_RR is just really niceNSX_RR is just really niceNSX_RR is just really niceNSX_RR is just really nice
nice site, love the pinstripe, good luck with the sale

Old 03-14-2009, 04:26 PM
vroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry, I decide to keep it for now as the guy who I was going to get the other set of wheels from, backed out.

Perhaps, I should edit the title. Sorry for the confusion. But I may put it up for sale again if I come across a new set of wheels. Thanks.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:03 PM
anthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really nice
No problem. Thanks for the reply and best of luck in getting the wheels you want!

Old 05-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Up for sale again! $3300 OBO

Old 05-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Damn, I already bought other rims. Good luck with the sale. Someone's going to get a sweet setup.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the complement.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:44 PM
bump!

Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 PM
bump! Anyone? Price dropped to $3000 OBO. May consider trade too. Thanks

Old 06-16-2010, 12:18 AM
bump. I FINALLY decide to really sell this wheels. I was a little hesitant last time out.

Now, the rears have not much threads left. The fronts have slightly more.

I am still asking for $3000 with BUT with FREE refinishing. Any color pinstripes you desire or even the original. So it will look new and nice when you get it.

PM me for more details.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Now asking $2700 without refinishing. Located in Los Angeles.

Come with 2 sets of center caps. The red on black and another in all black.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Bump. Price drop again to $2500. Any taker?

Old 07-28-2010, 12:59 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
pm sent

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Techart Formula 20" with custom red pinstripe