Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Anyone interested in trading/swapping DDs? (More than just a FS/ft post)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 AM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
only have gt2, gt3 rs and audi s4 to throw in

Old 11-03-2008, 09:10 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
i guess ill throw into this as well...

two cars

2006 cobalt blue cayman S with 11K miles (not sure what id be looking for for this one)

2004 996TT cabrio with 20K miles (car my dad and i share and is NOT a DD but would sell/trade) looking for maybe a lambo G, ferrari 360 or maybe an m6

Last edited by PorscheC4; 11-03-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 930man
only have gt2, gt3 rs and audi s4 to throw in
for the hell of it...whats your s4 look like?

Old 11-06-2008, 12:35 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
so anyone want to sticky this?

Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Drew, cool thread, just not sure i "get it" completely...

So you take your daily and swap it with someone elses daily - with no money exchanging hands (assuming equal value cars) and just drive em for a little and the swap back? That makes sense to me (and sounds cool)

All this Cash + my car stuff, and $$$ involved doesnt seem to make sense in the thread (or am i missing something?) - if you want money to be involved and drive a new/different car, why not sell it or trade it like always????

Old 11-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
All this Cash + my car stuff, and $$$ involved doesnt seem to make sense in the thread (or am i missing something?) - if you want money to be involved and drive a new/different car, why not sell it or trade it like always????
Given where the dollar is likely going, we're practicing for when the US moves to a barter economy.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Dick Fidd is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind driving that RS4 for a bit... no P-car to offer you though...

Mine: E60 M5 SMG with 18K miles and brand new PS2's, silverstone exterior and interior, light tint, charcoal filters removed, BMC's, and scoops. I'm also in the Bay Area and have no pets or kids.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:32 AM
MikeySed will become famous soon enoughMikeySed will become famous soon enough
anyone interested in a CPO cadillac xlr? Id trade for something interesting.

Heres some pics:

Car is a blast to drive, don't see many of them. (has navi, heated seats, a/c seats, adaptive cruise control, tires n pads have a lot left)

Old 11-09-2008, 11:49 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Always looking for something interesting (M3, 335, 135 etc). 11K mile 06 Lotus Elise with sport pack, touring pack, starshield, HIDs, stage 2 exhaust. Also have a 00 White/Red S2000 converted to 03 parts, doubt anyone here would be interested in that though.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:56 AM
the terms of the deal would most likely be highly individualized...and the "value" is just based off of what aggreement one has. When one trades a car in normally, there is generally a 5-7k loss for switching to something AROUND equal...this method allows for that to be avoided...and other items may be useful in trade...thats all.

-Drew...btw, that RS4 is SOOOOO hot...

Old 11-10-2008, 06:03 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
trade for 996 TT might as well go for the gt2!!!!!
wanna trade?!?!?!?!

I am open for options....

Old 11-10-2008, 06:18 AM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
would think about

Old 11-10-2008, 06:49 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
would think about
nice, PM me your thoughts...

Michael

Old 11-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Dick Fidd is on a distinguished road
I would much prefer to own shares in a car "club" as opposed to owning my individual cars. Have the cars in rotation, have the members deciding on car purchases and sales as well as modifications, etc. Buy-in is the avg cost of the cars purchased and all other costs like maintenance and depreciation are split among the members and treated as dues. The club can also be a dealership so that the cars in rotation can be treated like inventory - no sales tax - and perhaps a decent credit line to keep buy-in costs down. Anyone?

Old 11-10-2008, 11:49 AM
thats taking it to the next level...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in trading/swapping DDs? (More than just a FS/ft post)