Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers 996,996 TT, 996 GT2, 996 GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 10:44 PM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $2400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

WTFFFFF

thats my worst nightmare

Old 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !
That really is terrible. Is it
Common in the USA?

Old 09-04-2014, 12:19 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
This is the second time this has happened to me when shipping a suspension to California. Out of 2 times! But the first time the guy left it on his Porch for several days and said it was never there. Then there always a thread about the guy scamming people on this forum. It was nuts. Cannot believe this! I boxed the crap out of that thing too. Can't believe they delivered an empty box, that doesn't even make sense. I insured it though so we should be good. I can follow up with ups.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:07 AM
TT4ME2 has a spectacular aura aboutTT4ME2 has a spectacular aura aboutTT4ME2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by heavychevy
This is the second time this has happened to me when shipping a suspension to California. Out of 2 times! But the first time the guy left it on his Porch for several days and said it was never there. Then there always a thread about the guy scamming people on this forum. It was nuts. Cannot believe this! I boxed the crap out of that thing too. Can't believe they delivered an empty box, that doesn't even make sense. I insured it though so we should be good. I can follow up with ups.

Insurance is a good thing in this instance or scenario and yeah the whole situation sucks. I hope it works out as smooth as possible all things considered.

Best wishes and good luck

Old 09-04-2014, 09:40 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
The good thing is that all items were boxed in two other boxes inside of the big box, so if they find it, it won't be a pile of parts. One box was the original Ohlins box. Don't see how they could deliver a package that weighed 60 lbs when leaving but 2 lbs when arriving. That's just ignorant that they would do that.