Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Ferrari 458 carbon racing seats like new!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 12:32 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Ferrari 458 carbon racing seats like new!

Category: Interior
Price: $10000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Ferrari
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

These beautiful seats were removed from a Ferrari 458 Speciale and are in 'as new' condition.

They will without any modification, bolt right in to any 360, F430, 458 and even 488. Beyond the obvious advantage of added support and comfort over any of the standard seats, these give a much improved driving position and for taller drivers they help with headroom because they are much lower profile and get you positioned much closer to the floor.

These seats are in perfect condition with absolutely no signs of wear.. Really not a single blemish on them anywhere. Keep in mind if the color or material isn't exactly what you want they can very easily be reupholstered or professionally dyed a different color. I was quoted around $2,000 by a local shop for new leather covers.

Please shoot me a pm if you're interested or have any questions. I'm in the Chicago and I'd be happy to help with installation if needed..we could even bring your car to my shop to do the job.

Shipping is no problem as the light weight makes them easy to box up and ship FedEx. I'd estimate shipping within the US at roughly $200.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161010_100953.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	378.8 KB
ID:	461384   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161010_101559.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	461385  
Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.