Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used

interested in your seats petporcheman@aol.com

Old 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM
JBFMCAR will become famous soon enoughJBFMCAR will become famous soon enough
Wish these would fit and work in my 996 Turbo nice seats.

Old 04-03-2011, 04:25 AM
Lancia has a spectacular aura aboutLancia has a spectacular aura about
Would these fit a 997.2???? And would you ship them........ to Australia

Old 04-03-2011, 10:44 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lancia
Would these fit a 997.2???? And would you ship them........ to Australia
Don't see why not, but I can't be 100% sure. I can ship anywhere as long as you pay the shipping.

Old 04-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Lancia has a spectacular aura aboutLancia has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Ill look into it

Old 04-05-2011, 04:06 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Lots of interest. No one has committed. $2000 + shipping for these seats is an AMAZING deal. You WILL not find cheaper than this unless the seats have been beaten to death.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:14 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Lots of interest. No one has committed. $2000 + shipping for these seats is an AMAZING deal. You WILL not find cheaper than this unless the seats have been beaten to death.
It is a great deal...must be a supply or a demand or a price issue or all 3. They'll move at the right price.

Old 04-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JBFMCAR
Wish these would fit and work in my 996 Turbo nice seats.
997 sport seats don't fit in the 996TT? I thought it was plug and play. Maybe it's just the regular sport seats that swap right in.

Last edited by Carbon; 04-08-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Can't believe I have to bump this again.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:57 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Can't believe I have to bump this again.
I can't believe it either. A few years ago I would have died to get these for my car that didn't have them then. I made sure that my latest car had these seats. I think you'll just have to be patient, as you'll likely need to find someone fairly local to avoid shipping costs. Hang in there (if you can).

Old 04-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Bump

Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Musclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud ofMusclehedz101 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by w00zie
Do you have regular power seats?

I swapped my power seats with adaptive ones and retained all function including memory, heat etc...

probably the easiest change i made to my car, took me a total of 45 min to do it
Hi w00zie,

1) What year/model did you install A.S.S. into?

2) Did you previously have Sport Seats with Mem/Heat & Power?

I am trying to determine what is required to swapout/upgrade from Sport Seats (equipped with Mem/Heat & Power) to A.S.S (equipped with Mem/Heat/ Power). I done a tons of searchs and read through counts posts on multiple forums but can't find anything definitive.

My car is a 07' 997.1 C4S Cab

Old 04-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Musclehedz101
Hi w00zie,

1) What year/model did you install A.S.S. into?

2) Did you previously have Sport Seats with Mem/Heat & Power?

I am trying to determine what is required to swapout/upgrade from Sport Seats (equipped with Mem/Heat & Power) to A.S.S (equipped with Mem/Heat/ Power). I done a tons of searchs and read through counts posts on multiple forums but can't find anything definitive.

My car is a 07' 997.1 C4S Cab
Unless w00zie can answer, I suggest asking a dealer or perhaps Suncoast if this is possible. If you haven't actually done the conversion or are a dealer, then it's just guessing.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:14 PM
wogamax is on a distinguished road
Only what I've read says you can't easily retro-fit the *** seats. On top of connector issues (whose pictures I don't remember seeing in the thread), you would need the heated seat buttons on the dash...memory, etc.

..definitely a hard to find option that is worth the weight, IMO. How tall are you (w/o helmet )

Old 04-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Oy. Bump.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Adaptive Sport Seats