Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997.1 S Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Price Drop! FS: 997.1 S Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $1800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sold!!

7/21/12- PRICE DROP! $1,800.00 takes everything, let's get this set-up to a new home!

For Sale, $2,500.00: Milltek full exhaust system for 2005-2008 997.1 S. Everything came off of my 2006 997 S. Consists of the Milltek ceramic coated long-tube headers, Milltek 200 cell cats, Milltek high flow mufflers and custom center-exit piping with gorgeous "scorched" treated tips.

Last year I installed a full FVD Brombacher system, so this full Milltek set-up is taking up space and needs a new home. If you have considered doing a GT3 rear end conversion on your 997.1, this is a golden opportunity to pick up all of the exhaust components for a great price!

A couple of details to point out....First, one of cats is welded to the center exit piping to keep everything level and secure. (See photos) Second, as my mechanic and I were pulling everything off the car, one of the blue oxygen sensors was attached pretty securely to the cat. We didn't want to risk stripping anything, so I left it attached to the cat and installed a new one when my FVD set-up was installed. (You can see the attached sensor in the photos) I'm sure you could lube it up and remove it, I just wanted to play it safe and leave it for the new owner to decide.

If you don't want the center exit pipes, I'm sure you can simply break the weld and use just the headers/cats and mufflers with your regular tips. Ideally though, this set-up would be optimal for somebody who wants to do the GT3 rear-end conversion.

This Milltek system has around 5,000 miles on it, plenty of life left. Very civilized sound at cruising speeds and and incredible at WOT! You truly get the best of both words with this set-up, I received nothing but compliments. It NEVER threw a single CEL, so you will have no issues there at all.

My preference is to find a local Southern California buyer and do a local pick-up. Shipping everything would be expensive, the center-exit piping and attached cat would be especially challenging to package up! If I cannot find a So Cal buyer, then I will certainly entertain shipping everything at the buyers expense.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Jay

Last edited by Jay Jones; 08-15-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Sold!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Bump

Old 04-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Very nice! GLWS

Old 04-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT
Very nice! GLWS
Thanks, hopefully a 6speeder will scoop it up!

Old 04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Bump

Old 04-04-2012, 12:58 PM
0-60motorsport is on a distinguished road
PM Me final price picked up bro. Do you have the packing for it?

Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsport
PM Me final price picked up bro. Do you have the packing for it?
PM sent!

Old 04-08-2012, 10:36 AM
thirdie is on a distinguished road
still available?

Old 04-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by thirdie
still available?
Yes, still available as of this moment. Several interested parties but nobody has pulled the trigger yet!

Old 04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Still available guys, just a quick bump to the top!

Old 04-18-2012, 05:52 AM
Hey guys, another quick bump, everything is still available!!

Thanks,

Jay

Old 04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey guys, everything is still here taking up WAY too much space in my garage! Plenty of interested parties and PM's, but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

Another bump to the top, let's find a buyer for this Milltek system!

Thanks,

Jay

Old 04-23-2012, 04:32 AM
tunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of light
Is the cat has same length as stock cat ?

I wonder if this will fit with cat less pipe.
Seem like high-flow cat and muffler together is too quite for me.

I might be interest.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by tunedbygoody
Is the cat has same length as stock cat ?

I wonder if this will fit with cat less pipe.
Seem like high-flow cat and muffler together is too quite for me.

I might be interest.
I'm honestly not sure if the cat is the same length as stock? I purchased this Milltek system as a full center exit set-up, so I unfortunately do not know the answer to your question.

Jay

Old 05-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Bump for a $300.00 Price Reduction. $2,200.00 takes everything!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997.1 S Milltek Full Exhaust W/Center Exit