Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTS: CAE Shifter, Options: Street, Black Anodize, Red Knob, CF Cover, Cup Cable Adapt

Old 10-27-2018, 01:16 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
WTS: CAE Shifter, Options: Street, Black Anodize, Red ****, CF Cover, Cup Cable Adapt

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SOLD.

Making a separate thread for this because there was interest in purchasing this from me even when it was NOT for sale. So, for sale: CAE Shifter with all the available options. It's the street version that fits under the center console, with the red anodized ****, the carbon fiber center console cover, and the adapters to use with OEM Porsche Motorsport Cup shift cables. It was on my 997.1 GT3 but I believe it may work on 996 and 987 as well, please verify fitment if not off the vehicle it came off of. It's in very nice condition, I used it for probably less than 150 miles.

All items included, this setup is around $1800 from Hard Motorsport plus a 4-6 month wait (although if you call Hard Motorsport they will probably tell you 2 weeks for the first 2 months then not pick up your phone calls). I am asking $1400 shipped and insured. PayPal please add 3%, buyers local to 91765 in Diamond Bar, Southern California can pick up in-person with cash and save on shipping. Please PM me if interested in purchasing. Thank you.

Last edited by LateBraking; 10-28-2018 at 05:42 PM.