Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 PM
pinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to behold

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

pm price for LM in 19"

Old 07-29-2010, 08:25 PM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Any pics of the Ceramic Polished FIs ? Also need a quote for these 997.2 Coupe in 19s. Thanks.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Racin Jason
Eddy,

PM me a price on BBS LMR in silver 19" for 996 Gt2 (12" rear pls)
You got it! You have a PM coming your way!

Originally Posted by pinoy911tt
pm price for LM in 19"
I have these on sale! I only have a two remaining sets for your vehicle's fitment. You have a PM!

Originally Posted by DRLC6
Any pics of the Ceramic Polished FIs ? Also need a quote for these 997.2 Coupe in 19s. Thanks.
I'll shoot you a PM to let you know what we have for you!

Old 07-30-2010, 06:22 PM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
Eddy,
Can you please PM me the available options for an 18" set for a 996 GT2? (12" rears)

Old 07-30-2010, 11:56 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
please PM me LM-R + LM dark finish, 20s for R35 GTR

Thanks

Old 07-31-2010, 05:41 PM
luv4pcar is on a distinguished road
please pm me the price on a set 19" BBS LM-R for 2001 996tt

thx,

Old 08-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AlexN
Eddy,
Can you please PM me the available options for an 18" set for a 996 GT2? (12" rears)
Alex,

There are no 18" BBS wheel options available for your 996 GT2. There are however some BBS Motorsports wheels which can be custom made in 18" fitments. A couple of my GT2 customers have gone this route! I'll shoot you a PM with more info!

Originally Posted by dsu*
please PM me LM-R + LM dark finish, 20s for R35 GTR

Thanks
Ahhhh.......20" BBS LM GT-R Edition! I have these available with the RED special edition BBS center caps! You have PM coming your way!

Originally Posted by luv4pcar
please pm me the price on a set 19" BBS LM-R for 2001 996tt

thx,
You got it!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:36 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
Eddie, any updates on the BBS wheels? thanks

Old 08-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by legendr34
Eddie, any updates on the BBS wheels? thanks
Your order is over at BBS and our shipment of wheels will leave today along with our other orders. Once the items leave, I provide you with detailed tracking information and all shipments are insured for the full amount.

I'll email you the updates! Thank you for your patience ------don't worry.....they're going to look absolutely stunning!

Old 08-03-2010, 02:58 AM
zooyorkthang is on a distinguished road
PM me the price for a pickup on the CH-Rs for a 997tt fitment. thanks eddy

Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by zooyorkthang
PM me the price for a pickup on the CH-Rs for a 997tt fitment. thanks eddy
We have the sets in stock!

You have a PM!

Old 08-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for your order!

Jed,

It was a pleasure helping you out with your order! The BBS LMs are going to look amazing on your Porsche 993 C2S!!

Here's a few cool photos I've found to hold you over until they arrive!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders guys!

You guys have been great customers and it's been a pleasure serving the community with these great BBS wheels!

Old 08-05-2010, 01:34 PM
jz98-993 is on a distinguished road
Call Eddie

Guys,

Call Eddie - he got me a great deal on a set of BBS LM's for my 993. He is a car guy and is super knowledgeable. Great customer service!

Jed

Old 08-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jz98-993
Guys,

Call Eddie - he got me a great deal on a set of BBS LM's for my 993. He is a car guy and is super knowledgeable. Great customer service!

Jed

Jed,

I got some good news for you! The wheels have shipped out of BBS already! My customer service department will forward the tracking information to you shortly!

It looks like they'll be on your 993 in no time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only