Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Custom 321 Stainless 996 Turbo Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 AM
RennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of light

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Thanks. Still no takers though Shame to have wasted this material on this that it's just sitting around.

Open to offers. I have the other video I'll post later tonight, just have not gotten around to uploading it to the web.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 PM
RennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of lightRennFab is a glorious beacon of light
I uploaded the other video, which gives a better idea of the sound IMO. Disregard the ticking noise, that's just my ventilation fan going in the shop from previously running the car.

I don't know how to embed these videos here so just the video link below.

https://vimeo.com/49648483

Old 09-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I put a fine brush finish on the system(except for the muffler bodies). I'll post a picture or two of that as soon as I get them uploaded to the net.

It's packaged and ready to ship so I can get a quote easily if wanted(with and without insurance if desired)

Old 10-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Pictures of the brush finish on the system now. Still open to offers.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Price reduction to $2000 + shipping. Absolute steal considering material.....

Old 10-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Still have this exhaust and looking to move it on!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:15 AM
800+ views and no buyer. Time to pull this one down and cut this up for parts for future use. Oh well

Close this thread up moderators.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Couldn't bring myself to cut this thing up. I would rather eat $$$ and actually see it on someones car. I threw it up on ebay for cheap and by cheap I mean that if if doesn't sell for this price than I'm seriously in the wrong business.....figured I'd post a link of it here incase any member was having second thoughts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230885227028...84.m1555.l2649

Thanks folks.

Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
holly crap !!! thats is a steal people.....

Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 PM
99jules has a spectacular aura about99jules has a spectacular aura about
Great price indeed - can't even get a used x-flow exhaust at this price.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Looks like it sold. Thanks guys.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 PM
gclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond repute
Just got the exhaust today... First impression.... Waoooooo!! Cant wait to put this on the GT2...

Old 12-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Awesome. That makes me feel better knowing that you're a fellow member here and the system went to a good home. Let me know if you have questions

Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gclasse
Just got the exhaust today... First impression.... Waoooooo!! Cant wait to put this on the GT2...
Wow, looks like you won the lotto on this deal. Well done! Hoping to see some sound bites and impressions after you get to try it out. Congratulations!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:14 PM
I really hope he does like it. Lost my *** on that deal but at least it finally went to good use.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Custom 321 Stainless 996 Turbo Exhaust