Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by osj911
Agreed but this was a matter of first to PM. There's no way around that...
Yeah. It's the only right thing to do.

Producerjohn isn't going through with the purchase.

I'll PM the next person in line for these.

Thanks again guys. I just want to be as fair as possible.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Blockhed will pay for them if he gets a chance or he wouldn't have asked.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
i should have been the 1st one in line since i had a WTB post LOL
just kidding guys

Old 01-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hogapalooza
Blockhed will pay for them if he gets a chance or he wouldn't have asked.
I see it on the front page pretty regularly, some1 w/ "wtb" and some1 selling the part.
I would think if you are selling something so sought after it would be easy to go through the 1st few pages and check for "wtb" and then just send a pm. I hope you get your suspension soon Blockhed, considering how you've been screwed lately.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 AM
anothervr6kid will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hogapalooza
I see it on the front page pretty regularly, some1 w/ "wtb" and some1 selling the part.
I would think if you are selling something so sought after it would be easy to go through the 1st few pages and check for "wtb" and then just send a pm. I hope you get your suspension soon Blockhed, considering how you've been screwed lately.
I don't see how he's been screwed... I've missed out on good deals because I can't stay online all day. Screwed would be him paying for something and not getting them.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Craig means i got shafted in a few other deals where I was the 1st PM or email and still didn't get the product. I even had a deposit on one of them and the guy sold it from under me. This is what he means, he is not aiming at the seller here.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:26 PM
TekNiC3 will become famous soon enoughTekNiC3 will become famous soon enough
I gave priority to the people that PMed me first. Only fair thing to do.

---

SOLD!

Thanks for all the PM's

Old 01-20-2011, 07:49 PM
What Patrick forgets to mention here is that he PMed me today and said the 2nd guy did respond and I was up to bat and could purchase the coilovers. I asked for some pictures to be sent to my email so I can see them bigger and etc. Well after I come home from dinner I get a message saying that all of a sudden the other person responded and he sold them. WTF is wrong with people. Does anyone have any MORALS or HONOR? Just venting I am tired of people with no backbone or honesty just out to make a buck. Oh well...

Old 01-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Blockhed
What Patrick forgets to mention here is that he PMed me today and said the 2nd guy did respond and I was up to bat and could purchase the coilovers. I asked for some pictures to be sent to my email so I can see them bigger and etc. Well after I come home from dinner I get a message saying that all of a sudden the other person responded and he sold them. WTF is wrong with people. Does anyone have any MORALS or HONOR? Just venting I am tired of people with no backbone or honesty just out to make a buck. Oh well...
Adam, Like I said over PM, the 2nd guy paid for these already. You were 3rd in line. I forgot that the 2nd guy said he was getting on a plane and won't have access to a computer till later. That's why I told you I haven't heard back from him this morning. Totally slip my mind. My fault.

You're totally taking this the wrong way.

BTW: I'll take a screen shot of my PM's if it makes you feel better

Just relax, it's just a set of coils

Old 01-20-2011, 08:16 PM
GoingFast is an unknown quantity at this point
I am the second guy! I did tell Patrick that I was boarding a plane at 4AM and won't have access to a computer until the afternoon.

Adam,
If you like to buy them, I will ship them to you once I get them from Patrick for the same price I paid for them. I might sell my car in the summer. So, I have no intention of install them until after the summer if I keep the car. This way everyone is happy.....

Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Goingfast its all good its just the principle that he offered them to me knowing you'd be on the plane lol just bs. Why you selling the car?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
egreaves20 is a jewel in the roughegreaves20 is a jewel in the roughegreaves20 is a jewel in the rough
I was the second person to PM once these coil overs were posted for sale, and got no response to my offer at all.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Blockhed
Goingfast its all good its just the principle that he offered them to me knowing you'd be on the plane lol just bs. Why you selling the car?
Like I said Adam, it totally slipped my mind that Goingfast mentioned he was getting on a plane. Goingfast PMed me way early morning.

But you should already know that since I PMed you that info already.

Didn't know anyone can get so mad over missing out buying a set of used coilovers.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by egreaves20
I was the second person to PM once these coil overs were posted for sale, and got no response to my offer at all.
Just looked into my PM box and you're right. Apologize for not getting back to your offer. I scanned passed it as your offer was too low.

I have literally over 20 PMs about these coils!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Here's a screen shot of my PM's about the coils:

1. Producerjohn (passed)
2. egreaves20 (offer too low)
3. Goingfast
4. Blockhed
5. porka
6. Nor Cal Turbo
x.
x.
x.

Attached Images  

Last edited by TekNiC3; 01-20-2011 at 08:45 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Bilstein PSS9 Coilover - 996TT