Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

BRAND NEW, Never Used, GMG Racing 996 Turbo / GT2 WC-GT Crossover Exhaust / Muffler.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 07:10 PM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Price lowered to 4300....

Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Banned
stacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to behold
Great deal

Old 02-05-2010, 06:58 AM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stacygrk
Great deal
Thanks Stacygrk. This is great for someone who wants a brand new exhaust without having to wait a few weeks like I did when you pre-pay for the made-to-order GMG Racing exhausts, I picked up the exhaust from GMG.

SoCal guys- feel free to come on over to check out the exhaust if you are interested.

Thanks,
Alex

Old 02-06-2010, 05:56 AM
Early Morning Bump.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Wish this wasn't so far out of my budget.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Still For Sale.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Originally Posted by caymanboy
nice
Thanks.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
VEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really nice
i am extremely interested in this exhaust, i just bought one from fabspeed and i really dont like the sound, i also had a cargraphic one and with all the mods and power i have now that one is no good to me so i guess my qustion is what is the lowest you will go and is there any other options, obviously i will be selling both my other exhaust, but i would really want to see maybe if you could call me so we could discuss...... THANKS

Old 02-12-2010, 10:35 PM
VEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really nice
ive never bought anything from this site so dont know the procedure for us fully communicating, please advise.....

Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by VEGAS BAIL
ive never bought anything from this site so dont know the procedure for us fully communicating, please advise.....
PM Sent.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:43 PM
venkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond repute
Will they fit 997TT?

Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by venkatreddytx
Will they fit 997TT?
Nope, Sorry..

Old 03-16-2010, 07:13 AM
Still for sale.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
HI Al

You should have GMG exchange the 996TT Cross-over X pipe muffler bypass for the 997TT same style system that you want. This should be easy to do and no issue for GMG.

Another option is to have GMG convert/ rework the 996TT system to 997TT specifications. The only change is that the outlet pipes with tips come through the rear bumper cover on the 997TT. On the 996TT the outlet pipes simply came out under the rear bumper. This is simple to handle.

FYI. In the summer of 1999 Fabspeed Motorsports USA was the 1st company in the world to design, engineer, manufacture and release 996Twin Turbo performance exhaust systems. We offered cross-over X pipes systems for over 11 years. The market asked for a quieter system that didnt drone and still made maximum power and twin muffler designs were engineered.

I can convert the system for you too.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Still for sale, Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW, Never Used, GMG Racing 996 Turbo / GT2 WC-GT Crossover Exhaust / Muffler.