Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Consignment Special 2024 - No cost until your car sells. Keep your car with you.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2024, 02:26 PM
Premium Dealer
OvertonAutomotive is an unknown quantity at this point
Consignment Special 2024 - No cost until your car sells. Keep your car with you.

Year: 2026
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: RED
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual

We are looking for new consignment clients with any type of vehicle.

Lots of cars moving and about 4 new ones next week. We will be ending our sponsorship of 6speed online but you can still find us at Www.overtonautomotive.com. We will extend the 2% offer to you all for the next year. Just reach out through the contact info on the website.

Thank you all for the support over the last 8 years. Just not enough traffic on the forums to keep up with the cost.

Everything selling fast. Need new inventory. If you are looking to sell your car and earn top dollar for it, I can get that for you!

Consign your car with us for only 2% of final sale value. FREE TO LIST. ONLY PAY IF YOUR CAR SELLS.
PM, Email at jon@overtonautomotive.com or Call/Text me directly at 865-850-9199 today!

$1000 flat fee for cars under 50k
Don't wait months for others to get your car listed. I will have your car up and listed within 24 hours of getting your photos.
You keep your car and title with you until time of sale.

NEW AD RUNNING IN PANORAMA MAGAZINE AS WELL, LOTS OF EYES WILL BE ON THE INVENTORY! Same deal for 6speed members and your friends. Referral fees will be paid if you send us a client and the car sells.

Standard deal for consignment is a $500 up front ad fee and 4% of sale value. For the 6Speed online members I am dropping the rate to 2% of sale value, total, and removing the ad fee. I do ask for the exclusive listing so that I can get my investment in the ads back.

Big stand out that most people like so far is unlike most consignment brokers that require you to get the car to them to hold until sale, that is not a requirement for my service. That allows me to keep costs down and ultimately you to keep your car in your possession so that you can continue to enjoy it. No CNC nonsense here, you keep your car and title with you. I help transfer title at time of sale. Also, I can help with bank payoffs as well to make it easy for you and the buyer.

I have been helping individuals across the country sell their cars. Anything from a Replica Cobra for $30,000, to a SUV, to a $1,500,000 Porsche 959. I have helped many members from 6speed online and from Rennlist sell their cars at great prices for them and the buyer.

Your car gets listed in multiple market areas and forum boards as well as other great sites that I typically find success. Lots of recent success has drastically lowered inventory numbers and I am running this special to fill the inventory system once again and will work diligently to get you what you want for your car.

Currently Available -

2007 Porsche 911 Turbo 6-speed in GT Silver Metallic with Natural Grey Interior.

2022 Mercedes-Benz SL AMG 63 4MATIC

2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 6-speed

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 finished in Agate Grey Metallic with Black Leather and Alcantara Interior.

15 Porsche 911 GT3 finished in Agate Grey Metallic with Black Leather and Alcantara Interior.

1994 BMW 850 CSI 6-Speed

2001 Ferrari 360 Spyder F1

2021 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG

2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet PDK

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet 6-Speed

2021 Lexus GX 460 Luxury

SALES - CONSIGNMENT – LOCATOR SERVICES

Consignment Rate Special for all 6-Speed Members
You keep your car with you.

Phone: 865-850-9199

jon@overtonautomotive.com

Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/overtonautomotivebrokers/ and https://twitter.com/OvertonAutosAudi | BMW | Ferrari | Lamborghini | Nissan | Porsche

Last edited by OvertonAutomotive; 03-17-2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:20 AM
Premium Dealer
bump

Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/overtonautomotivebrokers/ and https://twitter.com/OvertonAutosAudi | BMW | Ferrari | Lamborghini | Nissan | Porsche
Old 03-17-2024, 08:32 PM
Premium Dealer
Lots of cars moving and about 4 new ones next week. We will be ending our sponsorship of 6speed online but you can still find us at Www.overtonautomotive.com. We will extend the 2% offer to you all for the next year. Just reach out.