Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 19" One Piece Forged Wheels for Audi B6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 19" One Piece Forged Wheels for Audi B6

About to put these on Ebay......19" one piece forged wheels with tires custom made for an Audi S4 B6. The wheels were custom made to fit the Audi S4 B6 with no spacers. The wheels and tires have less than 4000 miles and are in FLAWLESS condition. Custom made by CCW Wheels in Florida with a staggered lip, 1" in front 2 " in the rear. 19"x8.5" front and rear with Michelin Pilot PS2's 235/35/ZR19's front and rear, about 95% tread left. They have a unique finish called black chrome, it cost $250.00 a wheel extra for the black chrome. Iam selling these for a friend who sold his B6 S4 for a Mercedes C55 and did not want to trade the wheels in. Total invested in the wheels was $4600.00 when purchased new. Local pick up is preferred, Im in the MD/DC area, but I will ship.
Make best offer. wade.jay@gmail.com

Last edited by DrivenAgain; 06-03-2006 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:25 PM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Your friend is aware that mercedes and audi have the same bolt pattern and that those wheels will fit his new C55, right?

Old 02-06-2006, 02:00 AM
OnTheGreen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KraZy007
Your friend is aware that mercedes and audi have the same bolt pattern and that those wheels will fit his new C55, right?
I thought that as well.

And $4600 for a one piece wheel seems pretty steep. BBS LM's are around that price new.....

Best of luck with the sale.

To help the sale I would post an asking price and more info on the company that made the wheels. People tend to be skeptical about buying from a custom company unless they have some info...

When people put "best offer", I email them offering $100.00, no more

Old 02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OnTheGreen
I thought that as well.

And $4600 for a one piece wheel seems pretty steep. BBS LM's are around that price new.....

Best of luck with the sale.

To help the sale I would post an asking price and more info on the company that made the wheels. People tend to be skeptical about buying from a custom company unless they have some info...

When people put "best offer", I email them offering $100.00, no more
4600 was with tires, and far from steep for 1 piece forged wheels, they are cheaper then BBS LM's, which is a 3piece wheel, apples to oranges....most people know who CCW Wheel is....they have been making forged wheels for some time now in racing applications. www.ccwheel.com

thanks for your insight though

The wheels are on Ebay now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Last edited by DrivenAgain; 02-06-2006 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:15 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
4600 was with tires, and far from steep for 1 piece forged wheels, they are cheaper then BBS LM's, which is a 3piece wheel, apples to oranges....most people know who CCW Wheel is....they have been making forged wheels for some time now in racing applications. www.ccwheel.com

thanks for your insight though

The wheels are on Ebay now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
And most people that know CCW, know that they are great quality wheels that are cheaper/affordable! Goodluck though!

Old 02-09-2006, 03:39 AM
wannabvan is on a distinguished road
you guys have any idea if these will fit a lowered 02 a4?

i think it mite but im not sure beucase its 8.5"

anyone know?