Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Thank you for the orders guys!

All orders have shipped! We have a few more sets remaining in inventory that are on sale right now!

Please call me for more info on availability and pricing!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004

Old 08-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Update on a few customer's orders.....

Our customer, Jed, just received his great looking BBS LMs for his Porsche 993 C2S! I can't wait to see these installed on his ride!

Our customer, George, received his set of Brilliant Silver BBS CH-Rs for his 996TT! They look absolutely insane!

Last edited by ModBargains II; 08-09-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
CABRIO C4 is on a distinguished road
PM me price for 08 MB E63 in 19's CH-R

Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by CABRIO C4
PM me price for 08 MB E63 in 19's CH-R
Ben,

It was my pleasure helping you out with your questions! The 19" BBS LMs are going to look GREAT on your MB E63AMG!

Looking forward to helping you out! See you soon!

Old 08-09-2010, 02:07 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
Eddie and Modbargains deliver on their promise, they will get your order delivered quickly and offer the best prices. Eddie, thanks for getting these awesome wheels for me!

Old 08-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by legendr34
Eddie and Modbargains deliver on their promise, they will get your order delivered quickly and offer the best prices. Eddie, thanks for getting these awesome wheels for me!

George,

Judging by how your BBS CH-R Installed thread is gaining the adoration of others.......we made the RIGHT CHOICE for you!

Thank you for the order! BBS or bust!

Old 08-10-2010, 01:14 AM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
I love BBS.

Please PM me a priceo of the FI for my 997TT!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by alan6888hk
I love BBS.

Please PM me a priceo of the FI for my 997TT!

Hi Alan6888hk,

That's an impressive list of vehicles you have in your stable! The BBS FI is the ULTIMATE wheels for the 997TT! You have a PM coming your way!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the order!!

Here's awei130's (From E90 Post) BMW 335i Coupe (E92) with some BRAND NEW 19" BBS LMs in Diamond Black finish!!

Specs:

BMW 5x120
19x8.5 ET32 (F)
19x10.0 ET25 (R)

Damn that looks good, doesn't it?!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
You have a PM coming your way!

Thank you for the interest!

me 2 for a 996 tt

Old 08-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Lennon31987
me 2 for a 996 tt
You have a PM coming your way!

ATTENTION EVERYONE! THE SUMMER BBS SALE FOR SELECTED DIE FORGED WHEELS LIKE THE BBS LM, LM-R, RS-GT, RGR, AND MANY OTHERS - WILL END ON AUGUST 31ST!!!

CALL ME FOR YOUR SPECIAL DEAL AND LET'S GET THE ORDER SET UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO GET YOUR SET OF BBS WHEELS....PERIOD!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Former Vendor
BBS Motorsports is a separate division of BBS that makes high quality Forged Aluminum and Magnesium wheels for various race series. The BBS name can be seen from everything from WTCC BMW Series to the Formula 1 Series! It's a testament to their quality and commitment to going fast!

BBS Motorsports Magnesium wheels on Porsche 964!

BBS Motorsports E88 Forged Aluminum Race wheels on Porsche 993 Supercup Race Car:

BBS Motorsports E88 Forged Aluminum Race wheels on Porsche 996 Cup Car:

BBS Motorsports GT3 Cup Aluminum Center Lock Race wheels on Porsche GT3 Cup Car:

That's all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of the "other" wheels that BBS has to offer. If you have any questions about the BBS Motorsports wheel program, please feel free to shoot over a PM!

Old 08-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for your order!

Eddie,

Thank you for your order! BBS has the wheels in stock and they'll be going out to you quickly!

The BBS CH-Rs in Black Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector is going to look great on your Porsche 996TT!!

Looking forward to the pictures!

Old 08-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders over the weekend guys!

The BBS sale is quickly coming to a close! Get your set before it's too late! We still have a few more sets of LMs, RS-GTs, and LM-Rs available for the the 987, 993, 996, and 997 customers!

Call me today to place your order! (714) 582-3330 x 8004

- Eddie -

Old 08-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor
BBS LMs on Porsche 993!

BBS LMs look great on in all colors and on all cars!

Porsche 993 Carrera 2 on 19" Gold BBS LMs!

We have a few sets of LMs that are still available at the sale price for 993s, 996s, and 997s! Call me today to place your order!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only