Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

KW Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $123456789
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): NV
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Orders fulfilled...Thank you members!!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Facebook: 3wdistributing | Instagram: 3wdistributing
#1 BRABUS Dealer in North America | TECHART Authorized Dealer
Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough
All PM's replied...Thanks!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-12-2014, 12:34 AM
CLK55K is on a distinguished road
Looking for a set of coilovers for a 996 C4S. What options are available, and what are the differences between them?

Old 02-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by CLK55K
Looking for a set of coilovers for a 996 C4S. What options are available, and what are the differences between them?
Good Morning,
We will be PMing you shortly.

Thank you

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-12-2014, 11:52 AM
zracer196 will become famous soon enoughzracer196 will become famous soon enough
Hello,

Looking for a great deal on a set of coilovers and other misc. parts needed for an 01' 996 TT. Mostly all road use with an occasional auto-x. Want the ride height a bit lower as well. Don't need the top end model...Looking for a nice improvement over the 40K mile OEM suspension on the car.

Thanks!
Mark

Old 02-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by zracer196
Hello,

Looking for a great deal on a set of coilovers and other misc. parts needed for an 01' 996 TT. Mostly all road use with an occasional auto-x. Want the ride height a bit lower as well. Don't need the top end model...Looking for a nice improvement over the 40K mile OEM suspension on the car.

Thanks!
Mark
Hello Mark,

Thank you for messaging us.

With the requirements you have listed, we suggest the KW V1. This system is mainly designed for street driving purpose but provides the lowering and handling improvements of a quality coilover system.

Please PM us if you would like a price quote on this system.

Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-15-2014, 01:23 AM
STx997 is on a distinguished road
Pls can u give me a quote for 997.1 C4S thanks

Old 02-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by STx997
Pls can u give me a quote for 997.1 C4S thanks
Hello,

Thank you!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-16-2014, 02:41 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Can I get pricing for a 2004 Turbo for the following versions:
V3
Clubsport

And which one would you recommend for a daily driver? My build thread in my sig has my full mods, but basically the car has a ton of engine changes for more power (~600 hp/tq), but stock suspension other than Eibach F&R sway bars (set to soft front/middle rear) so the car now has a bit of oversteer instead of understeer. I may go to middle front/stiffest rear on the sways along with my new coilovers since I'd like to dial in a bit more oversteer, and just ratchet up the handling another notch too.

With respect to tires (if it helps and/or matters WRT which coilover you'd recommend), since I'm high up in the CO mountains where I've had multi-foot snow storms in late Sep and mid-May, I run snow tires 7-8 months/year (235/35 & 295/30 19" Dunlop Winter Sports), and since I see so little rain, I run my track tires (235/35 & 295/30 18" Toyo Proxes R888) as my daily summer tires. In the rare case of an unexpected downpour, I just stay on local streets where I can drive slow, I pull over for a few minutes (usually that's as long as a downpour lasts here), or I just go into a store, make a phone call, or something else to kill those few minutes.

The car is driven daily and aggressively on the street the majority of the time which means twisty, steep mountain roads barely wide enough for two cars probably 75% of the time, no guard rails, and 500' drop-offs, 20% highway, and 5% city. It sees the local road track (High Plains Raceway) usually 10 days a year or so.

Budget is key since I'm very cash poor at the moment, but not at any significant sacrifice in performance. Right now my front struts are creaking, especially the right front when it's cold, but they're still working fine for daily driving and even a couple of track days last fall. I'd like to keep things between $2-3k (preferably towards the lower end) for just the parts. I have no plans to upgrade dogbones or anything like that right now. I've just got my camber as negative as possible in the front (-0.2 I believe) and at -2.0 in the rear, with caster at 1/16" toe-in and 1/32" toe-out front and rear respectively on each wheel (i.e. 1/8" total front and 1/16" total rear [or is it 1/4" and 1/8" totals?], so more towards a track/high performance set-up).

Last edited by teflon_jones; 02-16-2014 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by teflon_jones
Can I get pricing for a 2004 Turbo for the following versions:
V3
Clubsport

And which one would you recommend for a daily driver? My build thread in my sig has my full mods, but basically the car has a ton of engine changes for more power (~600 hp/tq), but stock suspension other than Eibach F&R sway bars (set to soft front/middle rear) so the car now has a bit of oversteer instead of understeer. I may go to middle front/stiffest rear on the sways along with my new coilovers since I'd like to dial in a bit more oversteer, and just ratchet up the handling another notch too.

With respect to tires (if it helps and/or matters WRT which coilover you'd recommend), since I'm high up in the CO mountains where I've had multi-foot snow storms in late Sep and mid-May, I run snow tires 7-8 months/year (235/35 & 295/30 19" Dunlop Winter Sports), and since I see so little rain, I run my track tires (235/35 & 295/30 18" Toyo Proxes R888) as my daily summer tires. In the rare case of an unexpected downpour, I just stay on local streets where I can drive slow, I pull over for a few minutes (usually that's as long as a downpour lasts here), or I just go into a store, make a phone call, or something else to kill those few minutes.

The car is driven daily and aggressively on the street the majority of the time which means twisty, steep mountain roads barely wide enough for two cars probably 75% of the time, no guard rails, and 500' drop-offs, 20% highway, and 5% city. It sees the local road track (High Plains Raceway) usually 10 days a year or so.

Budget is key since I'm very cash poor at the moment, but not at any significant sacrifice in performance. Right now my front struts are creaking, especially the right front when it's cold, but they're still working fine for daily driving and even a couple of track days last fall. I'd like to keep things between $2-3k (preferably towards the lower end) for just the parts. I have no plans to upgrade dogbones or anything like that right now. I've just got my camber as negative as possible in the front (-0.2 I believe) and at -2.0 in the rear, with caster at 1/16" toe-in and 1/32" toe-out front and rear respectively on each wheel (i.e. 1/8" total front and 1/16" total rear [or is it 1/4" and 1/8" totals?], so more towards a track/high performance set-up).

Good Morning,

Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
Happy President's Day!!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-18-2014, 07:24 AM
guillaume964 is a glorious beacon of lightguillaume964 is a glorious beacon of lightguillaume964 is a glorious beacon of lightguillaume964 is a glorious beacon of lightguillaume964 is a glorious beacon of lightguillaume964 is a glorious beacon of light
How much for kW v3 for 996 turbo 2001?

Old 02-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by guillaume964
How much for kW v3 for 996 turbo 2001?
Good Morning,

We will be PMing you the prices shortly.

Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hello,

All inquiries replied.

Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 02-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
All request replied...Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: KW Suspension