Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S 2004 Cayenne Turbo Blk/ Blk 8k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 12:37 PM
kdave1031 is on a distinguished road
F/S 2004 Cayenne Turbo Blk/ Blk 8k miles

I am selling a 2004 Cayenne Turbo Black/ Black, 8,600 miles Loaded up. I am asking $83,000 obo. For pictures and info please email me. kdave1031@hotmail.com

Dave

Old 03-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned
sticky is on a distinguished road
May I ask why you are selling?

Old 03-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MWILENS is on a distinguished road
the cayenne turbo is selling for mid 70's

no offense. The correct price is in the 70's

Old 03-13-2004, 10:47 AM
FAST3 is on a distinguished road
yeah that is a bit too high. Check out this link for what there going for now. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=1334

Old 03-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Wholesasale they are doing upper 70's, I agree. Tihs has about a 96,000 window sticker also. I also put obo.

Old 03-14-2004, 06:22 PM
$96,700 M.S.R.P.

Old 03-15-2004, 10:13 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
dude you are asking so much for 8k miles used car

Old 03-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by FAST3
yeah that is a bit too high. Check out this link for what there going for now. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=1334
That Is a 2003 Base model. this car is an 2004 with options, and I am looking for offers, not opinions. Thank you.

Old 03-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Andrew708
The problem on this board is that too many give there opinions when they are not asked to give one...

Old 03-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Banned
sticky is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Detailer708
The problem on this board is that too many give there opinions when they are not asked to give one...
Kind of the point of a messageboard isn't it?

Old 03-19-2004, 08:31 AM
alamein is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by sticky
Kind of the point of a messageboard isn't it?
I think some here think that the board is only for selling their services and/or cars and stating THEIR opinions lol.

can I suggest Autotrader.com, banner ads, and a weblog instead of a public forum.

Old 03-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
I may get bashed for saying this, but this is only my opinion. A forum like this is a place where many enthusiasts hang out and read, post etc. It is the ideal place to post a wanted or for sale ad for a related product. Hell, that's why the site owners made a buy and sell section and many of us have benefited from it in the past, both as buyers and as sellers.

I think that when someone posts a wanted ad and the price seems low, or someone posts a for sale ad and the price seems high, it is strictly between the posting party and any relevant interested party. By posting these opinions you are doing harm to the seller and chasing away his potential customers. You can make the argument that if the price is too high you don't want anyone to be taken in by it. That argument holds no water because we are all big boys and girls and can determine quite well how much something is worth to us. If not, and we have an interest, we can then ask the group their opinion on the deal.

Why not just let the wanted ads and for sale ads be and if you have no interest in buying or selling at the price posted, move on to the next thread that interests you. Imagine you wanted to sell your house and your neighbor thought you were asking too much and put a big sign on his lawn scaring away potential customers. Or if you were selling your car and he came out with a bullhorn and told your prospects that you're asking too much. You would shoot him...LOL.

Why do the same thing to a fellow forum member, whether they are active here or simply found the board while searching for a good selling venue? Essentially, this is how these groups grow. He will post his car, someone else will cross link it to another forum for anyone interested and 10 new valuable members will become active.

Just my opinion, and if you feel like flaming me for it, then you have missed the entire point I was trying to make!

Last edited by Stryke; 03-19-2004 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:01 PM
alamein is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Stryke
You can make the argument that if the price is too high you don't want anyone to be taken in by it. That argument holds no water because we are all big boys and girls and can determine quite well how much something is worth to us. If not, and we have an interest, we can then ask the group their opinion on the deal.
nature of a forum is interaction between members ... if people do not want comments, they should advertise in media which addresses that issue (AutoTrader, newspaper, etc.) or if the rules on this forum stated no misc. posts in the for sale/wanted section.

big boys and girls should be able to handle conflicting opinions.

but that's just my opinion

btw Gil I'm in Manhattan all next week -- wanna meet up maybe for dinner/drinks and a spin in your car?

Old 03-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Since you disagree with me, NO!

LOL...only kidding. Ofcourse, we can go to Areo's for some steaks and wine. Email me for my cell number.

Old 03-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MWILENS is on a distinguished road
comments regarding price

I must disagree respectfully regarding your opinion that people should not publicly discuss price. The only thing that makes a board valuable is the people and the truthfulness of the content. Placing ridiculous ads distracts potential buyers from considering products in the for sale section. It is to everyone’s interests if pricing is kept fair. I don’t take the prices seriously in many publications and therefor shy away from buying them. Robb Report is great to read at someone else’s expense.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S 2004 Cayenne Turbo Blk/ Blk 8k miles