Price: $82500
Mileage: 16198
Color: Adrenaline red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2014 SRT Viper GTS with 16,198 miles. VIN # 1C3ADEBZ2EV100066

I am the original owner and own the car outright, no liens, with a clear NY title. No accidents, no paintwork, no stories. I will detail specifics below. All GTS's are fully loaded, the 14s added a few goodies like slotted rotors as standard over the 13s. On top of that, my car has the $7K Laguna Interior package, which is fancy leather and suede headlining. Being a GTS is has the HK stereo, the dual mode suspension, the multi mode traction control, NAV/Uconnect, power seats, and other such niceties over a base SRT. The upgraded interior makes a really big difference. The car is as new. It has never seen salt/snow. It has always been garaged indoors. This car at the worst will be free to own. They've slowly started appreciating now that production has ended as of 17. This is also the last manual V10 car ever made.

Salient points:

-The car is maddeningly perfect. It needs nothing.
-Exterior was just full ceramic pro treated back in October for almost $2,000. There is zero curb rash of any kind on any wheel.
-New tires on the car, only a few hundred miles on them
-Interior was fully detailed when the ceramic pro was done and looks incredible.
-The car is mechanically perfect. These Vipers don't need much maintenance, but everything has been done on time and properly, with full records.
-The car has a 10 year 100,000 mile transferable powertrain warranty right from FCA (good until November 2024)
-Gearbox/clutch are as new
-Car was never tracked, never launched, no burn outs, etc. I got nearly 16K out of my tires with 4-5/32nds remaining when I changed them. That should tell you what you need to know about how it was driven. While these Gen V Vipers are still savage and raw they're not nearly as uncomfortable or hard to control as the old ones. This is definitely a car you can use and enjoy.

The photos should speak for themselves. Asking $82,500. There are Vipers out there with double my miles, and some with almost none. I tried to price the car somewhere that reflects that and takes into account that it is an absolutely un****ed with one owner example. Taking these photos made me want to cry. Happy to answer any questions. Car is located on Long Island (NY) 11747

Old 03-18-2019, 11:19 AM
rotate is on a distinguished road
Happy to answer any questions. Please PM if you'd like to chat on the phone.

Old 03-18-2019, 11:45 AM
slowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant future
Beautiful gen 5.

Very "ferrari" spec

Old 03-19-2019, 07:56 PM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Gorgeous car, love the red/tan.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

New asking price $81,500

Old 04-04-2019, 07:46 PM
New strategy. My 2019 GT-R has a April 9th-May 20th ETA (thanks Nissan for your characteristic accuracy....) The bottom line number that I'll actually take is $78K. That does not mean I'll consider a $75K offer. I have a wholesaler lined up who will, after the tax advantage I'd get from trading on my GT-R, net me in that area. Which is to say, $78K is the absolute bottom line. Again, 1 owner, obsessively maintained, serviced at world renowned Autosport Designs, over $4,000 in automotive detailing since I drove it off the showroom floor including a recent $2,000 ceramicpro treatment, brand new set of insanely expensive tires, completely stock, zero paint work, no chips, no curb rash, etc. The photos should say it all. Thanks.

Old 04-08-2019, 06:41 PM
TurboDreamss is on a distinguished road
I am getting so tempted to buy this damn Viper, I have been looking at it for a while

Old 04-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
I'm not a fan of Vipers but this one is badazz!!!! GLWS!!!!

Old 04-30-2019, 11:23 AM
Byyro is an unknown quantity at this point
Available

is it still available?

Old 04-30-2019, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Byyro
is it still available?
My GT-R came in so I ended up trading it in. However, I used a very close friend and broker to order/purchase the GT-R and he ended up taking my Viper. If you're interested, happy to PM you that information and provide more details of course.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:34 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Can't go wrong with the R35 very easy to drive and go fast, Happy motoring!

Old 10-05-2019, 10:53 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Trades?