Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2015 Audi RS7 34K Miles Pristine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 10:06 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
2015 Audi RS7 34K Miles Pristine

Year: 2015
Make: Audi
Model: RS 7
Price: $65500
Mileage: 34000
Color: Ibis White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Reluctantly I have decided to sell my 2015 Audi RS7. This the nicest car I've ever owned...gorgeous, fast, practical, comfortable...But after doing some soul searching I think it is just more car than I need right now. I'll list everything below but the car is pretty well equipped with a $128k MSRP. The car has 34k miles and everything is working great. New brake pads being installed today. Factory warranty through June 20, 2019 and Audi care through June 20, 2020. The car is in pretty pristine condition. Clear bra on the front, tinted windows, not a door ding that I can find anywhere. Here are details on the car:

2015 Audi RS7 Ibis White
C7 Luxury Edition--Audi exclusive tan leather, Audi exclusive piano black inlays and Audi exclusive mats (weathertech winter mats in the front right now)
B&O Sound System
Driver Assistance Package
Comfort Seating Package
Matt Aluminum Optic Package
Power closing doors
Cold Weather Package

No performance modifications, I drive the car carefully. Cosmetic mods on the car include front clear bra, tinted windows and Avant Garde 21x9 wheels. Tires are Michelin Pilots with only a few thousand miles on them. As I said, brake pads just replaced. Car is good to go.

The Bad--Passenger front wheel has 1-2" of rash. Not very noticeable. Other wheels look good. Ownership history is the other issue, I am the fourth owner. Clean title and carfax.

Asking $65,500 for the car. Feel Free to ask questions, and I can get more pictures as needed. Thanks.

Last edited by cohenfive; 03-28-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:49 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Great car - Never seen that spec before!!

Love mine -

GLWS!!

Old 02-12-2019, 04:51 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Thanks. It's more of a luxury spec I guess, but it has all of the same monster bits underneath the hood! I'm torn about selling it, but I think it's the right thing for me to do.

Old 02-12-2019, 04:58 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cohenfive
Thanks. It's more of a luxury spec I guess, but it has all of the same monster bits underneath the hood! I'm torn about selling it, but I think it's the right thing for me to do.
Yes - one of the best cars I have owned and it will be a sad day when I part with her.

I totally relate to being too much car - but a spectacular one at that. I don't DD mine anymore.

What's next after her?

Old 02-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Probably something like an M3/M4 or RS5...still amazing cars, but not as much as the RS7. The newly released RS5 sportback looks interesting but will be out of budget for at least a year.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:49 AM
One week bump. Had a couple of local nibbles that didn't pan out, still for sale. Still a blast!

Old 03-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Had a request for more detailed pictures (especially interior) so below is a link to an album of pics taken today.

https://cohenfive.smugmug.com/Cars/2015-Audi-RS7

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-01-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Just moving this up.

Old 03-21-2019, 03:14 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Just gonna drive that beast of a Sienna instead huh...?

Old 03-21-2019, 07:46 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Just referred your car to somebody from New Joicy I thought it's worth to try cause this is a nice car and could help a fellow 6speeder, I liked it myself but hands are tied right now just scored a couple of flippers. GLWS

Old 03-21-2019, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the referral. Pretty far down the road with one buyer, hoping to have details finalized in the next couple of days..fingers crossed.

As far as the Sienna goes, there is nothing like getting behind the wheel of a 20+ year old minivan where most of the interior plastic pieces have fallen apart...but the thing still runs great, we use it for bike and other local transport of goods for my wife's business. In all seriousness, once the RS7 sells I'm likely to get something a little smaller/sportier/cheaper, like an M3 or equivalent. But not until this beast sells.

Old 03-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Sounds like my buyer may be fading, so the car is still very much for sale.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:54 PM
Just moving this back up.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Bump

Old 04-26-2019, 04:06 PM
Back to the top.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2015 Audi RS7 34K Miles Pristine