Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Grill and Center Caps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 11:31 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Grill and Center Caps

Category: Accessories
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Aston Martin
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

6 Slat Chrome "Bright Finish" grill from my V8VS - $450 Shipped - in flawless condition as you can see in these pics (when it was last mounted.) I have replaced it with the AMR lightweight grill. Looking for $450 shipped in the ContiUS. I have priced this 50% cheaper than the cheapest eBay listing for an OEM 6 slat grill for a quick sale This is the newer version of the oem grill, prior to 2009 Vantages had an 8 slat grill I believe, This will retrofit to the earlier models and will use your existing mounting hardware and bolting locations

4 Custom Matte Black Center Caps - $200 Shipped - Purchased from another member on here, decided to go a different route with my wheels. 1 has been used for test fitting then taken back off, all are still brand new. I have also had them ceramic coated to protect the finish.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:00 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Grill pending sale, center caps still available

Old 03-25-2019, 08:28 AM
Grill is still available, seems the buyer backed out

Old 04-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Centercaps sold

Old 04-02-2019, 05:40 AM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
Interested in grill, PM sent with offer.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Grill is sold, thanks all