Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Parting out 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 11:00 AM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Turbo bumper

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

PMd you, no reply yet.
Ready if you are.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:54 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
Sorry for late replies. Pms sent!! All still available

Old 05-07-2011, 12:11 PM
brd4fun will become famous soon enough
PM Sent

Old 05-07-2011, 07:58 PM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys, I would like to apologize for not getting back to your PM's sooner. I just have a lot going on and just takes me some time to answer your PM's. I did just install 6speed on my phone so this time I can reply sooner.

Bumper kit is STILL available and so are the smoke tails. Guys just to clarify the bumper kit comes 90% complete but still needs the sport control module ( i still need to get the part number ) for it to work correctly.

Thanks again!!

Old 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Late

I understand that EVERYTHING else is much more important. I would have paid the $$ requested but you might say you are to busy to ship soon. Im sure youre a great guy, but putting up things for sale and not replying soon, is not a great feeling.
Good Luck,
Thanks

Old 05-08-2011, 01:18 AM
For quicker inquiries. Please text or call 4158288178

Old 05-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Bumper sold -pending to arena994

Tails and wheels still available. Getting rid of car this weekend so need to get of these items asap. Taking best offers!!

Old 05-11-2011, 12:35 AM
12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold
i will buy all this :I have decided to finally sell my baby and get a more practical car. So I am placing everything back to stock. I have a turbo bumper ( guards red) complete with fog-light,wireharness,vents, even wheel well covers, gt3 hood vent, headlight washers and front spoiler.The LED blinkers are smoked and the spoiler is painted to match the bumper. I am selling the complete set for $1500. Local pick up in Socal preferred but will ship at buyers expense.I also have smoked tails. Need stock lights in return = $200

How much ? email me? thanks

Old 05-12-2011, 09:48 PM
BUMPER- SOLD!!!
Wheels - available
Lights- available

Old 05-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by redSVTbull
would you trade white techarts for my 997 GT3 wheels in black with red vinyl lips? Would love to see these on my white gt3
I am looking for a trade + some cash but we can talk about it if you are really interested. How are the tires? Bec mine are brand new with less than 500 miles on them.
Can you post pics?

Old 05-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Bumper sold.
Actually car is sold but still need to give the buyer the stock wheels!!

Wheel need to go ASAP. Looking for oem wheels w/ tires + $2000 to seal the deal.Hankook tires are BRAND NEW so it's like you are getting the TA wheels for only $1000!!

Taking Best offers!!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by arena994
i understand that everything else is much more important. I would have paid the $$ requested but you might say you are to busy to ship soon. Im sure youre a great guy, but putting up things for sale and not replying soon, is not a great feeling.
Good luck,
thanks
bumper on the way!! Enjoy the bumper!!

Old 05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
TA wheels with tires need to go. Taking best offers.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Bump!! no trade needed. Asking for 1800 + shipping. Tires guaranteed new!! Local pick up in orange county welcome.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Ok this is tempting...

Can you give me what the total height is of the front and rears with the tires mounted? Want to see fitment on mine..

Cheers
Aaron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Parting out 997