Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 997S - White/Natural Brown - Aero Kit - 22kmiles - CPO Warranty - 6 speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Clubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of light
Just my opinion, but that doesn't seem very fair to the person that thinks he's buying your car??

Old 08-12-2009, 09:46 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! hope everything works out very well.
and can't wait to see your next ride!, post up some pictures whenver you can!

Old 08-12-2009, 10:09 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clubrcr
Just my opinion, but that doesn't seem very fair to the person that thinks he's buying your car??
I think you misunderstood the post. I'm not looking to get more money or sell it from under him. I'm looking for a backup in case something happens to the buyer. You know, in case he changes his mind, or doesn't follow through-- this type of things happen all the time.

I'm just protecting myself in case it falls through. I'm 99.99% sure the deal will go through but until funds are in hand you never know. I hope that clears things up, the last thing I want is to have to resort to a plan B.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:21 AM
pearlwhites is on a distinguished road
Interested but can't pm

Old 08-18-2009, 07:08 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlwhites
Interested but can't pm
Sale is pending, should be done by next week.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:50 AM
QWKSLVRNSX is on a distinguished road
Congrats ATL- I hope this baby sells, but only if you end up w/ an upgrade b/c this 997 is simply stunning and a bargain!!! Thank you for taking away the temptation

Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM
pearlwhites is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Sale is pending, should be done by next week.
Keep us posted. I'll call dibs on first back up!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
ATL
Originally Posted by pearlwhites
Keep us posted. I'll call dibs on first back up!
Will do The car passed the dealer PPI today and buyer if flying out next week. It should go through...

Originally Posted by QWKSLVRNSX
Congrats ATL- I hope this baby sells, but only if you end up w/ an upgrade b/c this 997 is simply stunning and a bargain!!! Thank you for taking away the temptation
Let me know if this upgrade makes the cut:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...erleggera.html

Last edited by ATL; 08-19-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 PM
QWKSLVRNSX is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Will do The car passed the dealer PPI today and buyer if flying out next week. It should go through...

Let me know if this upgrade makes the cut:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...erleggera.html

Ummm, yeah, that'll do

Old 08-24-2009, 07:14 PM
ATL
Congrats to the new owner, a fellow 6speeder. We closed the deal today and the car is on its way to LA as we speak. I will miss it dearly. I watched it in my rear view mirror as we went to meet the truck and I thought it never looked better.

It couldn't have gone to a better home, I hope you enjoy it Armen! Watch out for it in LA next week!