Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by DiMisa1977
i would try to sell it w. out ever really having it for sale...it's worth more for you to keep than to sell. y'know.
True.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:21 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
I tried that and will continue that... The next time it goes on ebay will be after I have parted it out which I don't plan on doing anytime in the near future... I will just let this thread linger...
Evan

Old 01-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Evan I was JK that car is a steal for that money you just need the right buyer maybe Ruben wants a 3rd Turbo

Old 01-07-2006, 01:29 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Marc996Miami
Evan I was JK that car is a steal for that money you just need the right buyer maybe Ruben wants a 3rd Turbo
I would refuse to sell him the car, my car deserves better .

I am sure the right person will come along... Its wierd, a few people offered me a lot of money over a year ago for it when I had no interest in selling it, but now that I am ready no one wants to step up to far less... I actually had one guy offer me 140K for the car about a year ago!!
Evan

Old 01-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
surley not to a vette driver...

you know how it goes when you dont want to sell everyone wants to buy...turbo mkt is tough

Old 02-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Any Offers Before I Part It Out And Trade It To A Dealership?!?! Come on you guys don't want to see me take AMG ETR apart! Current Mileage is around 30.5K now FYI.
Evan

Old 02-12-2006, 12:52 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Evan, That truly is a labor of love. Good Luck Bro.

Old 02-12-2006, 12:56 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
if i were you, i'm pm luis993. he's been threatening to buy one for months now. he just needs to be pushed over the edge

Old 02-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Evan, that's one beautifully modified Porsche. Very nice job, hope everything goes well!

Just did my first (quite large) order from FVD (from Germany...to Finland). Thanks for all the info you have given about your products in the forums. The car should be quite fast at the Nürburgring when we (me and my brother) get there next time in May

btw. If you have any more videos of your car laying around, I'd like to have them...because I have to think a bit more about those FVD race pipes

Old 02-12-2006, 02:03 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Evan, I think vipertestarossa? Ron? I think was looking a clean turbo, he showed some interest in my turbo no too long ago. Contact him, he may have already found one. GL.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:19 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
Evan, I think vipertestarossa? Ron? I think was looking a clean turbo, he showed some interest in my turbo no too long ago. Contact him, he may have already found one. GL.
He bought a GT2.
Evan,
If you still have this thing in a couple of months we should talk. I just showed my wife and she likes the "look honey, I won't be spending any money on mods, the car is ready to go" line.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:56 PM
turbo_freak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
He bought a GT2.
Evan,
If you still have this thing in a couple of months we should talk. I just showed my wife and she likes the "look honey, I won't be spending any money on mods, the car is ready to go" line.
ha ha yeah that's a good one. the market may be soft now due to 997tt right around the corner. good luck

Old 02-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned
Amir has a little shameless behaviour in the past
what's the current price range?

Old 02-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Someone please buy it, I cannot imagine it as a stock vehicle

Old 02-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Smooth: Thank you very much!! I am still in love with the car, just need somthing a bit more practical with the way things are about to happen in my life!

Dep: I see he already replied, I am sure we will talk

Kaizu: I have a few vids laying around, I will send ya some when I get a chance! Shoot me a PM with your email

Oak: Ron and I spoke about it in the past, but he really wanted a GT2 and I believe he did find one

Luis: Sounds good, I am going to give it about another month and if I don't have any solid interest it is going back to stock. I need to get a new car somtime in early April! Let me know!

Amir: Still not looking to give it away, I will put it back to stock and trade it if thats the case so I am still not far off my asking price, but accepting REASONABLE offers...

pboy16: I agree, it would hurt me to start parting this thing out after all the time (and money) I invested!

Evan
PS- Took this pic yesterday still looking hot

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)