Location (State):

Item Condition:

AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 02:59 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Have had quite a few emails and PM's, I will respond ASAP, but I am going to be busy all day and leaving for the Keys for a week tonight!! I will do my best though, but if you don't hear from me for a bit that is why!!
Evan
Check your PM...

Old 02-28-2006, 11:04 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Can't Wait To Meet Ya Martin, Already have about 20K in parts on order for an M3 haha... I am sick in the head
Evan

Old 02-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Can't Wait To Meet Ya Martin, Already have about 20K in parts on order for an M3 haha... I am sick in the head
Evan
Sounds like you have the advanced version of the same virus I have, I'll be sure to wear one of those masks when I'm around you or I'll be thinking Stage 5...

Old 03-02-2006, 11:01 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Glad to see this is going well But Evan you know i still hate you, and that's because im not driving your car

Old 03-03-2006, 12:32 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Glad to see this is going well But Evan you know i still hate you, and that's because im not driving your car
Where is my quote buddy??????????

Spoke with DA in Turkey and Mert told me I couldn't have a kit till August . So now I am pretty screwed, no AA and no DA, what other options are there?!?!?!?!?
Evan

Old 03-03-2006, 12:56 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Where is my quote buddy??????????

Spoke with DA in Turkey and Mert told me I couldn't have a kit till August . So now I am pretty screwed, no AA and no DA, what other options are there?!?!?!?!?
Evan
LOL *** im sorry man, i'll im you tomorrow with it!

BTW **** Mert and DA, they BS too much. AA is honestly the way to go for FI, but they seem to be screwy lately too, dont know what to tell you Evan

Old 03-03-2006, 01:13 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Evan....can't believe you're really going to sell that yellow beast. Im going to be down in Jupiter/West Palm at the end of March. Going to check out Barrett Jackson that weekend. My TT is at my brother's house in Jupiter. If you still have your ride we should hook up for a little drive. Let me know if you're around.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:46 AM
We shall see Martin, gunna drive Juha's stage 2 friday and see what I think

Originally Posted by maxwell
Evan....can't believe you're really going to sell that yellow beast. Im going to be down in Jupiter/West Palm at the end of March. Going to check out Barrett Jackson that weekend. My TT is at my brother's house in Jupiter. If you still have your ride we should hook up for a little drive. Let me know if you're around.
Yea, its time . Even if I don't have it then I will still have the Cayenne or 997S to play with (and maybe a new M3). Didn't make it to the auction last year so I am going for sure this year!
Evan

Old 03-03-2006, 02:52 AM
We shall see Martin, gunna drive Juha's stage 2 friday and see what I think

Yea, its time . Even if I don't have it then I will still have the Cayenne or 997S to play with (and maybe a new M3). Didn't make it to the auction last year so I am going for sure this year!
Evan
Hey Evan, see if Juha is up for meeting up when I'm out in FL next weekend. I'd love to see a comparison run between your car and his car. So you might have a new M3 to play with, huh?

Old 03-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Hey Evan, see if Juha is up for meeting up when I'm out in FL next weekend. I'd love to see a comparison run between your car and his car. So you might have a new M3 to play with, huh?
LOL, i still think he's nuts for doing it but hey, people said i was nuts to. DIfferent cars entirely, both sick...

Old 03-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
He's a buddy of mine and lives not too far away, I am sure he would be up for it . We made a friendly run with his car basically stock (just muffler) and I pulled and pulled and pulled, but I think it will be pretty close with the S/C!
Evan
PS- Martin, all I keep hearing is you are nutz, but hey I gotta do what I gotta do...

Old 03-03-2006, 04:39 PM
He's a buddy of mine and lives not too far away, I am sure he would be up for it . We made a friendly run with his car basically stock (just muffler) and I pulled and pulled and pulled, but I think it will be pretty close with the S/C!
Evan
PS- Martin, all I keep hearing is you are nutz, but hey I gotta do what I gotta do...
Lies, all lies (well, except the part of liking fake boobies by me)...dont listen to those m3forum and e46fanatics guys....

Old 03-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Evan
Yea man people also said it to me coming from what they said sickest m3 ont he board, quite a compliment and i still get man, miss your m3 so much this and that. And that's when im like *** i wish i had it, but honestly driving this turbo makes me forget about it. BTW my stg 2 turbo is a few seconds faster overall then my M3 was, i did several tests. It will be close form a highway pull though, maybe!

Old 03-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Found some cool pics I took... BUMP

Evan

Old 03-04-2006, 10:52 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This thread will never die LOL
Sell the dang car already

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)