Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: One-Off BBS LM's l 19x8.5/19x12::::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 05:30 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by SD996TT6SPD
Still avail?

Shoot me a text. I'm local.

Texted

Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Awesome setup. That's what I call "tuck"!

Old 08-23-2010, 09:23 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ari
Awesome setup. That's what I call "tuck"!
Thanks

Old 08-24-2010, 07:13 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
post update pics of your car Ace!

Best on the sale bud

Edwin

Old 08-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
post update pics of your car Ace!

Best on the sale bud

Edwin
Appreciate it Edwin! Hope all is awesome my friend

Here's a few:

Old 08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Shoot me an offer

Old 08-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
The wheels look killer!

It takes a lot of work to get BBS LMs to fit like that on a Porsche! These are a steal at that price!

Good luck with your sale! What are you planning on next?

Old 08-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
The wheels look killer!

It takes a lot of work to get BBS LMs to fit like that on a Porsche! These are a steal at that price!

Good luck with your sale! What are you planning on next?
Thanks Eddie I'm thinking on maybe going with 18's after the LM's are sold

Old 08-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
Thanks Eddie I'm thinking on maybe going with 18's after the LM's are sold
I got you!

Let me know if there's anything you have in mind! I'd love to help you out with your next set of wheels on your Porsche!

Old 08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
I got you!

Let me know if there's anything you have in mind! I'd love to help you out with your next set of wheels on your Porsche!
Sounds like a plan, thanks

Old 08-27-2010, 01:09 PM
20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future
HIGHcard, I'd like to check the rims out and I'm somewhat local, please pm.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:28 PM
itspol is on a distinguished road
Very nice..good luck with the sale.

Old 08-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by 20-C4-10
HIGHcard, I'd like to check the rims out and I'm somewhat local, please pm.
Sent
Originally Posted by itspol
Very nice..good luck with the sale.
Thanks brotha

Old 08-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Go ahead, make me an offer

Old 08-31-2010, 03:33 PM
PM's replied

The LM's are currently still available

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: One-Off BBS LM's l 19x8.5/19x12::::