Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

"Super" Gundo 997 Mufflers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Lyn
Lyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud of
Gundo Mod 997.1 Mufflers

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I had these on my 997C2 for about 6 months before I sold it and the sound is awesome. The extra pipe makes a difference and there is ZERO resonance at highway speeds.

Price revised to $300 shipped anywhere in continental US.

Attached Images     

Last edited by Lyn; 06-26-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:02 AM
SoCal997 is on a distinguished road
Did you have the regular 'gundo' hack done before you added this? Just trying to figure out how much louder this is vs. the regular 'gundo'

Old 09-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Gundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud of
wow. super gundo.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Lyn
Lyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud ofLyn has much to be proud of
I didn't ever have the opportunity to compare them side by side, but the Forum member I bought them from said that they had a deeper tone than a standard 'Gundo" hack. They certainly sounded good on my P car and they didn't drone at cruising speeds (3,000-3,600 rpm in 6th).

Old 10-01-2013, 07:16 PM
XXXREME is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lyn
I didn't ever have the opportunity to compare them side by side, but the Forum member I bought them from said that they had a deeper tone than a standard 'Gundo" hack. They certainly sounded good on my P car and they didn't drone at cruising speeds (3,000-3,600 rpm in 6th).
I would be interested in buying these if I could find a side-by-side comparison of the two.

I'm about to perform the standard "Gundo Hack" and don't mind the drone as this is only my weekend car

Old 10-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Lyn
I'm willing to take $300 plus shipping if you are interested and the advantage you get over sending yours to be modified, is that you have your stock mufflers to reinstall should you sell your car.
Lyn

Old 10-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
They used a larger diameter (hard to do). I have tried it, Sounds great! GLWS

Old 06-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Lyn
Price revised

Old 06-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Buddhamonk has a spectacular aura aboutBuddhamonk has a spectacular aura aboutBuddhamonk has a spectacular aura about
these will fit an S except for the tips right? I already have regular gundo and I wonder if I should upgrade to the "super" gundo =)

Old 06-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Lyn
These mufflers will fit an "S" and the "S" tips work.

Old 06-27-2014, 10:27 AM
hibble is on a distinguished road
Hello, I'm interested in your mufflers (I can arrange for a local pickup as well). I can't yet PM though, please send me an email, sahib@***.net
Thanks!