Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2002 Porsche 996 GT2

Old 05-21-2019, 09:03 PM
gclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 2002 Porsche 996 GT2

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $97000
Mileage: 37800
Color: Basalt Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): International
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Being thinking of selling my 2002 Porsche GT2.

I purchased this car in 2011 with 14,400miles on the ODO from Gomez Hermanos Collection in Puerto Rico (yes! the car is located in Puerto Rico) and its being under my care since then (I'm the 3rd owner of this fantastic car!).

The car has 37,800 miles on the ODO, and i still occasionally use it. The car is in great shape both body and mechanical. The color is Basalt Black with Exposed Carbon Fiber wing and the interior is in Black Leather with Yellow deviated stitching including seatbelts.

Recent Service (July 2019)
Coolant Flush and Replacement with new Coolant (Pentofrost SF)
Transmission Oil Flush and Replace (Mobil 1 Delvac 75W90)

Current Mods;
GMG Sway Bars (F/R)
RSS / GT3 LCA with Monoball
Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Covers
OEM Coilover serviced by Elephant Racing (have data sheets)

I have all the Title of Ownership, Porsche Dealer Service records and many different receipts from replacement parts being purchased over these years. The car has a clean car fax as well.

Fell free to text me or call me at 1-939-332-1488 if you need more info.

Kind Regards
Gustavo Classe

Last edited by gclasse; 07-11-2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Adding recent service and update mileage
Old 05-21-2019, 09:12 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Paint condition looked amazing Gus, how do you like the Tial turbos?

Old 05-21-2019, 09:21 PM
gclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond repute
The thing i love the most of the tial turbos is that they spool a little slower than the K24 and you can enjoy the car better.

Old 05-22-2019, 06:21 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, do you have the HP ratings with the tune?

Old 05-22-2019, 10:58 AM
Adding more pics of the car!

Old 05-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Nice car!
I thought 2002 996 gt2 have a standard CF steering wheel including the console?

Old 05-22-2019, 07:31 PM
Nope!! depends on the option.

In regards to the HP ratings with Tune, i have not checked to be honest, at some point i wanted to modify the car but then decided not to do it!

Originally Posted by arjayr33
Nice car!
I thought 2002 996 gt2 have a standard CF steering wheel including the console?

Old 05-27-2019, 12:36 PM
egreaves20 is a jewel in the roughegreaves20 is a jewel in the roughegreaves20 is a jewel in the rough
Great car. GLWS.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Bump