Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

**BNIB 775HP Shark Werks Sport Clutch Kit!!**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
**BNIB 775HP Shark Werks Sport Clutch Kit!!**

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

!!!**SOLD**!!

**THIS CLUTCH IS BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED!!** COST $2295 **save $920 on a brand new clutch!!**

**If you are looking for a perfect street able clutch to hold up to 775hp** with no after market nuances, engages like OEM, QUIET and would be the set up if Porsche needed to build a 775hp 911...THIS IS YOUR CLUTCH!!

I purchased my 997T 3 weeks ago and picked this up for from the old owner. I knew that I would need a clutch very shortly after taking owner ship with the plans I have. From my reading this is made to work exactly like OEM and would be the clutch set up Porsche would of used if they had to make a clutch to hold 775hp!!

After driving my stock clutched 911 to Niagara Fall up and down Clifton hills and in traffic, I am almost tempted to keep this clutch as it will operate just as easy and headache free as what I experienced with the stock clutch.

I am selling it because I want to go LWFW (I know, I know I almost kept this clutch because of the bad chatter in my 996 because of the LWFL, but the weight side of me is saying who cares) and have found a clutch that is over kill but fits the bill.

Sharwerks description:

http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=26

"Shark Werks / Sachs Race Engineering (SRE) Performance Clutches deliver more transmittable torque, more stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance as compared to the stock clutch systems. Our clutch package has been designed for specific applications depending on engine power / torque and driving style. We recommend a brand new factory flywheel (NOT included in this kit) is installed at the same time.

This is a clutch package that we utilized on our own 750HP 996TT. Consisting of an OEM Sachs “999” MotorSports pressure plate and increase the clamping force of the by about 500 Lbs, this high clamp force pressure plate mates to a Sachs Sport Solid-Hub High-Friction Disk which will hold higher horsepower applications without slipping. This system was specifically designed for use with the OEM dual mass flywheel for stock drive-ability. This system is suitable for daily street driving and capable of handling the road course.

Kit Includes:

-SRE MotorSport High clamp force pressure plate (3850 lbs.)
-SRE MotorSport Solid Billet Hub High Friction clutch disk
-SRE Throw Out Bearing
-OEM Pressure Plate Bolts
NOTE: Designed for engines producing up to 775 crank HP/TQ

-Increased clamp force for higher HP and TQ applications
-Smooth clutch engagement and disengagement
-Perfect for daily use
-Utilizes all OEM SRE components"

NEW PRICE $1375+ SHIPPING NOW OBO!!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sharkwerks 1.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	639.2 KB
ID:	379305   Click image for larger version

Name:	sharkwerks 3.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	759.0 KB
ID:	379307   Click image for larger version

Name:	sharkwerks 4.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	660.9 KB
ID:	379308   Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment 2.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	790.1 KB
ID:	379964  

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 06-01-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Today I Just purchased my ERP Triple clutch and this has to go!

NEW PRICE $1650 + SHIPPING AND NOW O.B.O!!

That's a brand new clutch selling for $645 OFF!

Old 05-29-2014, 05:15 AM
LuvPorsche will become famous soon enough
Is this pretty much a Sachs 2.5kit?

Old 05-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by LuvPorsche
Is this pretty much a Sachs 2.5kit?
***this is all Sachs Racing components chosen by Sharkwerks that is made to work with the stock flywheel!!**

I had the 2.5 set up on my 996 turbo (but with a full ceramic face NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!) and the pick up was all the way up top and I had about 1" of travel for off and engagement!!(maybe because of the full ceramic disk?)

The person I bought this from said the reason he purchased this (he sold the car to me, hence why he never put it in) over SACH's is that he occasionally tracks the car and others that track with him and more frequent all have this same Sharkwerks set up and LOVE it! He said they reported to take hell on the track but HAS ALMOST THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STOCK CLUTCH vs the SACHS set up! It has the same low pick up point and stock drivability of the stock clutch yet can hold as much or more then the SACHS set up. This is why Sharkwerks only recommends using your stock dual mass flywheel with it and that THEY DO NO OFFER A LWFW OPTIONS as well, to keep with the above stock like characteristics.

Again the above reasons is the only reason I purchased this clutch to being with, but I had to take up a really good deal on a ERP Triple that I couldn't refuse!!

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 05-30-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Yogi911 has a spectacular aura aboutYogi911 has a spectacular aura about
So this is basically a sachs stage 3 clutch correct?

Old 05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
I am guessing it is very similar(but it is made to work with your stock dual mass flywheel only, so no LWFW), but Sharkwerks wanted to make something that holds the power of the Sach's package, but without the nuances of the for-mentioned.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:59 AM
LuvPorsche will become famous soon enough
what's the actual part number on the clutch disk?

Old 05-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by LuvPorsche
what's the actual part number on the clutch disk?
I would have to get you that later on today.

From the description this is all SRE components that have been chosen by SHARKWERKS to work with the stock dual mass flywheel.

My previous post explaining the reports of people that use this set up was directly from the old owner. Maybe the owner didn't realize that this is all SRE COMPONENTS that was just picked out by SHARKWERKS and re marketed to use with stock flywheel for great drivability!

Old 05-30-2014, 06:53 AM
NEW REDUCED PRICE!!!!

HAS TO GO $1375+shipping OBO!!!!!

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 05-30-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Part numbers

I have had a couple request through PM as well for part numbers.

Pressure plate: 88 3082 999 764

Clutch : 1849 000 697 2790 ???I am guessing as there are bolt holes that are blocking the numbers

The number under that number seams to be: 188 80320 61078

See photo's for verification

There are two out of many individuals that have asked for part numbers with commitment to buy after they receive them and one solid offer already that I have accepted .....BUT THIS WOULD BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.....AKA- My paypal is bobbyali@rogers.com

Who ever get this got a VERY good deal at this price point!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	675.2 KB
ID:	380626   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	644.7 KB
ID:	380627   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	614.4 KB
ID:	380628  
Old 05-31-2014, 09:15 AM
The Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pork Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
pm sent

Old 05-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by The Pork Hunt
pm sent

PM replied to!

Old 05-31-2014, 01:38 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Is this the same clutch? Cause looking at shape looks like this one.

Last edited by B8_RDC; 05-31-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:53 PM
That ad is just $500USD without shipping just for the disk!!

It appears to be the same one.

Old 06-01-2014, 02:29 PM
!!**SOLD**!!

Thank you for all your interests!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **BNIB 775HP Shark Werks Sport Clutch Kit!!**