Price: $35000
Mileage: 21000
Color: Atlas Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Gents/Ladies,
The time has come for me for me to depart with my Cayman S and move on to a GT3. I love both cars but i always had a dream for a GT3. In a perfect world, i would have both but just simply can’t at the moment. My loss is your gain!!
I’m selling my pristine condition Cayman S, Atlas Grey, Beige, 6 speed, 20,500 miles, accident free, babied and cared for since day one, xenon lights, Cayman S rear center console, Bose sound system. I’m asking $35,500 or best offer. Surely that you can get one with more miles or Non-S for a lesser price but at least come look at the car and it will sell itself. Remember that the Alas Grey color is a special color in 2006 and became even more special in 2008 as Porsche trippled the price for the color.
Here is a history of the car:
The car was originally purchased from Larry Reynolds-Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach) by a family’s friend and has been babied since day one. She grew up in Delray Beach and now resides in Boca Raton. My friend is like a second father to me and I was there on day one with this car. He is a car guy and has numerous Porsches/Shelby/AC Cobra over the years.
I ended up with her a few years back with 15,497 miles and she now has 21,000 miles. I have all the original service records and since I took over ownership, I replaced the battery (OEM), new tires, changed the oil three times (no metal scrapes based upon inspection at oil changes), air filter, and carbon filter, I also have the OEM car cover and Cayman S cuff links. I also had the spark plugs checked and looked at as well as brakes and brakes fluids. The car gets driven spiritedly but never abused.
Unlike other low mileage Cayman that sits, I take her our at least once or twice a week (weather permitted, RAIN AVOIDED), wash (Optimum No Rinse), wax (P21s, Lusso Orro), and the interior is conditioned once every other month (Leatherique cleaner and Oil). Additionally, I have a towel on the drivers seat when I drive to prevent wear and tear to the seat by my clothes. No food/animals are allowed in the car.

Please give me a call at 7034008568 if you are interested in the car or send an email to LongTTrieu@aol.com. I have lots of pictures of the car that can be emailed to you.
Thanks and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Porsche.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	376.1 KB
ID:	242772   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cayman Interior 5.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	242773   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cayman Interior 2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	270.5 KB