Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WANTED: Factory Porsche Rear center console in aluminum and alum steering wheel w/air

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 10:11 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
WANTED: Factory Porsche Rear center console in aluminum and alum steering wheel w/air

Anyone have one they want to sell. If anyone is selling there car, sell me the console first, I will send you my black rear center console. Also looking for aluminum look steering wheel with airbag
Anyone have one or know where I can get one, let me know.

-lou

Old 11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Banned
MTBR is on a distinguished road
Why not just buy them from Carnewal.com?

Old 11-10-2003, 11:42 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
$$$$$$$$$. Don't want to spend that kind of money for a painted piece. I just assume find someone who will sell for half the price and make some money back on his option, everyone happy. Just bought some aluminum pieces from 03 C4S. He wasn't using them and I wanted them so we both made out.

-Lou

Old 11-11-2003, 07:29 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
thats gonna be tough as the wheel especially is a newer option and most people who have it wanted it in the first place!! Good luck though...Also, I am seeing what I can do on the Tubi thing...I might even videotapre (DV) and send it to you...

Old 11-13-2003, 08:25 AM
LSM
Originally posted by msindi
thats gonna be tough as the wheel especially is a newer option and most people who have it wanted it in the first place!! Good luck though...Also, I am seeing what I can do on the Tubi thing...I might even videotapre (DV) and send it to you...
Yea, I have been finding other aluminum pieces but, steering wheel is very hard to come by. It looks great in your car, that was the first time I had seen it and I wanted it right away. I was just hoping someone was selling/trading thier car, and had the aluminum pieces. I would pay them for the pieces. When they trade/sell, the options really do not bring any money so it would be win-win. Anyway, worth a try.

Don't worry about the videotape. I really appreciate it, but, I am storing my car in a couple weeks. I'll wait until spring, it will give me something to look forward to.

-Lou