Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

HRE P40 wheels 996tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 05:35 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $3300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

^^^^^

Depending how much $ u do with them a month , I would tell them 2 cover u or u will move on 2 another CC company The fraud division needs proof that u signed for the package at your BILLING address. If they cant prove that, they should be refunding the transaction. I would say "show me where I signed for this package"

Old 08-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Still an ongoing thing for me…1.5 months before I know if I keep the money they refunded me or not.

Originally Posted by M32911S
Hey just wanted to see if everyone has gotten their money back. For whatever reason my credit card company reversed the credit they gave me when they started the investigation. I have no idea how their investigation concluded that the exhaust ogomez79 sold to me reached me. I have since replied to my CC company stating I never received the item and sent them ALL documentation I had of any communication with ogomez79, as well as the tracking number that shows shipment label created but NEVER shipped. I have been with this card company for over a decade and have never had anything like this happen before. Any ideas on what to do next?

Old 09-08-2011, 11:00 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to check in with forum members that were scammed by ogomez79. Seems my credit card company of 11+ years is not doing much at all in giving me a permanent credit. I sent them all documentation of every single private message conversation I had with ogomez79 along with the UPS tracking info that still shows it was never shipped. This was after their initial 45 day review in which the other merchant did not agree to credit me. All they did this time was give me another temp credit and now have given the merchant (representing ogomez79) 60 MORE days to reply. Basically my card company told me that if they do not agree to the credit, I am pretty much screwed. Makes NO f'ing sense to me as I have provided documentation and PROOF that the item was never sent and that this person was scamming people. But all the other side has to say is they do not agree without showing any proof? Such BS. Any one have any thoughts or ideas or have dealt with something similar before?

Old 09-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Call your CC Company and tell them you are Switching. Tell this to someone Higher in the Ranks. They should Bend Right over...

Old 09-09-2011, 06:58 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Update:

It appears that this member has tried to create new usernames on 6speed. His accounts were banned, and IP blocked.

bob

Old 09-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
l^^^ol do you have his address? we would like to give him a Suprise Party... Where are the "Terrorist" when you need them...

Old 09-18-2011, 12:13 PM
grltnr will become famous soon enough
fortunately, i got my money back.

i don't understand how come this forum does not have the transaction user rating / user feedback like in other car forums. i think this would help allot.

but then again, it still does not protect you from potential good sellers going rogue.