Mileage: 9500
Color: Verde Ithaca
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by LeoLambo
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂😂
The Huracan is heavier than the basic Gallardo (LP560 model) the LP570 SL is the lightest Lamborghini by a lot... 2950 pounds (check your facts)

Limited production makes the SL more "special" and that's why the Huracan is depreciating and catching up with the SE Gallardos..

You only have a DP stage 1 so don't talk like you are the fastest guy in Houston 😂 Your car is bearly faster than stock 😂

What Gallardo did you race? 😂 Hopefully you are coming to TI today..

No egear problems with the LP Gallardos so your statement is very bold... maybe you were talking about Pre LP Gallardos?
My Huracan weighs 3088, my facts are checked. and my statement remains in tact.

They are coming out with a SL Huracan as well. So it will be "special" just like yours..

There's a reason for that...Have you seen a huracan with more than 1200-1300whp? Using DCT? Prob not.. once they have more R&D on these trans then I will be able to go up in power..Until then, "I will be barely faster than stock" and this isn't my only car btw.

Not sure who it was, was on katy freeway.. at tx2k. orange.

I rode in 08 SL, UGR 1800whp, and a 12 UGR 1500hp, both felt the same to me.. very jerky.. and from every stop light, the take off was horrible.

Last edited by BusterGTR; 10-15-2016 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:56 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BusterGTR
I rode in 08 SL, UGR 1800whp, and a 12 UGR 1500hp, both felt the same to me.. very jerky.. and from every stop light, the take off was horrible.
i'm not sure what clutch DP is using... but I can promise you my UGR never felt jerky...

Old 10-15-2016, 04:59 AM
BusterGTR is infamous around these parts
I never rode in any Gallardo's built by DP, only UGR. Even videos online, showing UGR Gallardo's jerking like crazy when taking off from roll races. You can even hear it. If yours doesn't feel that way, you are lucky.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !

They are coming out with a SL Huracan as well. So it will be "special" just like yours..

There's a reason for that...Have you seen a huracan with more than 1200-1300whp? Using DCT? Prob not.. once they have more R&D on these trans then I will be able to go up in power..Until then, "I will be barely faster than stock" and this isn't my only car btw.

Who's cars you are talking about? I'm sure you know the name of the owners..

Old 10-15-2016, 05:04 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic

DCT is the future there is not doubt.. but the LP Gallardos are not jerky at all... they don't shift crazy fast like the Huracans but there is 0 jerkiness... you are mixing the Pre LP with the LPs

Old 10-15-2016, 05:06 AM
I think one guys name was Nick and other was Mike.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:13 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic

Your Huracan doesn't weight 3088 pounds (specially with the TT kit

1500WHP + they aren't running a street clutch... it's always gonna be that way with any high performance car.. it's not jerky but it's not smooth like the DCT Huracan

Old 10-15-2016, 05:17 AM
I took my car to a weigh station, i think I still have a picture somewhere of it says 3088.
The curb weight says 3,062 to 3,399 lbs. I would like to see the weight of a tt sl on the scale.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:19 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
I took my car to a weigh station, i think I still have a picture somewhere of it says 3088.
The curb weight says 3,062 to 3,399 lbs. I would like to see the weight of a tt sl on the scale.
That was before the TT right?

Old 10-15-2016, 05:22 AM
That was with aftermarket wheels, that ways roughly 80lbs lighter than the stocks. No tt. Thats why im wondering what a sl would weigh after the tt setup. I'd imagine the huracan after tt'd would add few hundred lbs.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:24 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
That was with aftermarket wheels, that ways roughly 80lbs lighter than the stocks. No tt. Thats why im wondering what a sl would weigh after the tt setup. I'd imagine the huracan after tt'd would add few hundred lbs.
Probably 400 pounds more... I'm not sure

Old 10-17-2016, 07:34 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Taken from another recent post on Lpower.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1411.PNG
Views:	34
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	461318  
Old 10-18-2016, 12:06 PM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
Sorry but your Huracan doesn't weight 3,088 pounds. That scale is way off.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:25 PM
mrwonder will become famous soon enough
This is turning into a Weight Watcher thread LOL

Old 03-18-2019, 12:37 PM
dylan bortolon is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation wow beautiful

so you're not selling this car anymore?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera