Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2016 Porsche Viper Green AUDI TTS | Owned by Audi Exec | 5k in tasteful mods

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-05-2019, 09:50 AM
slowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant future

Year: 2016
Make: Audi
Model: TTS
Price: $39900
Mileage: 16750
Color: Viper Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Since I've answered this question many times over the phone in the past months let me clarify here as well;

The car does have 100% intact bumper-to-bumper and powertrain warranties. The warranty has not been affected by the APR tunes as I have had the tunes removed every time I had the car serviced. If you follow the same logic, you will continue to have a warranty.

If a buyer does not want the tunes, they can be removed and the stock file flashed in 5 min at a local APR dealer (either by them, or by myself before they take delivery). Personally, I think it's silly to do so and flush a free 2k down the toilet but some people have no interest in additional power. I believe the car drives 100% better with the tunes with more midrange, more top end, and better transmission logic, but its completely up to the buyer.

Old 08-05-2019, 03:56 PM
WANNAPAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I have to tell you I have never seen one at a dealer. Heck, I cant even think I have ever seen one parked.

I might have wife interested for commuter car. Can someone actually fit in the backseat? She drives my kids to school they are early teens. She wants an S4 but is open.

Old 08-06-2019, 12:12 PM
slowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WANNAPAN
Ok, I have to tell you I have never seen one at a dealer. Heck, I cant even think I have ever seen one parked.

I might have wife interested for commuter car. Can someone actually fit in the backseat? She drives my kids to school they are early teens. She wants an S4 but is open.
We've had the other half's (petite) friends in the back numerous times, its doable. I would definitely not want to be stuck back there on a 5hr car ride, but for short hops anyone under 5'10 would be a reasonable ask.

Another thing worth mentioning is the storage capacity through the hatchback with the rear seats folded and that top tray removed probably rivals most compact SUVs. It's awesome.

Old 08-23-2019, 09:40 AM
sold.