Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 Adaptive Sport Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 07:30 AM
MIA997TTBeast will become famous soon enoughMIA997TTBeast will become famous soon enough

Category: Accessories
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used

Are these black or dark gray (stone gray)

Old 02-17-2011, 08:58 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MIA997TTBeast
Are these black or dark gray (stone gray)
Black leather, grey stitching

Old 02-19-2011, 08:57 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
PM's replied.
Seats are being removed from the car next week. First one to put money down gets 'em!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Great deal for oem seats!!

Old 02-23-2011, 01:10 AM
bergx7 will become famous soon enoughbergx7 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bonehead
Black leather, grey stitching
Bump for Bonehead

Also, not to hijack your thread bonehead but I am in the same situation (need to go to buckets for headroom) and I have the exact same seats in stone grey if someone wants them (heated adaptive sport seats with factory fire extinguisher). I will sell for $2600 (zero wear or creases and come off of a car with 13kmiles).

Hope you don't mind, figured it would be someone looking for a different color anyway. I will delete if you ask me

Please email me at bergx7 --at-- aol.com

Old 02-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Bump

Old 02-26-2011, 02:45 PM
bump

Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Buckets are in. These need to go. $2000+shipping. Final drop or they become really nice lounge chairs for my garage

Old 02-28-2011, 08:08 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
This is a great deal for the best seats IMO. Can't understand why they haven't sold by now. GLWS.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:52 PM
More pics....

Seats are out of the car and waiting at Evolution Motorsports for a new home. More pics of the seat bolsters and rails. Sorry for the crap pics but not the best lighting and somewhat difficult to get a good underside pic with one hand. And excuse the dust in the crevices. They were clean when I left the car at the shop!

Old 03-04-2011, 07:03 AM
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
will these work in a car that has non-adaptive sport seats? Meaning will the wiring for the seatback pitch power the other functions?

I realize that the memory feature won't be there.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:19 AM
w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky
will these work in a car that has non-adaptive sport seats? Meaning will the wiring for the seatback pitch power the other functions?

I realize that the memory feature won't be there.

Do you have regular power seats?

I swapped my power seats with adaptive ones and retained all function including memory, heat etc...

probably the easiest change i made to my car, took me a total of 45 min to do it

Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 AM
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by w00zie
Do you have regular power seats?

I swapped my power seats with adaptive ones and retained all function including memory, heat etc...

probably the easiest change i made to my car, took me a total of 45 min to do it
I don't have power standard seats. I have manual sport seats (non-adaptive). But they have a power seatback. So there is power going to the seat. I just don't know if it has the same harness for the *** seats. I know that I won't get the memory, but I might be able to pick up the "adaptive" adjustments.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky
I don't have power standard seats. I have manual sport seats (non-adaptive). But they have a power seatback. So there is power going to the seat. I just don't know if it has the same harness for the *** seats. I know that I won't get the memory, but I might be able to pick up the "adaptive" adjustments.
I believe that as long as you have a harness for power, it should work. All the seats need is a power source. The functionality is built into the seats themselves. Not 100%, but pretty sure.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:20 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
I believe that as long as you have a harness for power, it should work. All the seats need is a power source. The functionality is built into the seats themselves. Not 100%, but pretty sure.
I doubt that they would be compatible, as the *** work with memory switches, which I would expect results in a different power/memory connector. But I could be wrong.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Adaptive Sport Seats