Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs * porsche 996 tt * 724whp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 31000
Color: BLACK
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-ON
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by PALETTE
Thanks Nick!

You would not belive what offers i got from some. I would love to see someone Build this car for ($47000.00) Best of Luck! I'm going to keep it by the looks of it and continue playing!
A lot of times people just want to see how desperate you are. I mean if you had accepted $47k, that guy would have been happy as hell that he made that offer....especially since he definitely knew he was low-balling you.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
A lot of times people just want to see how desperate you are. I mean if you had accepted $47k, that guy would have been happy as hell that he made that offer....especially since he definitely knew he was low-balling you.

very true to that, Fortunetly for me i own the car not the Bank. So i was only going to sell it to start something else. Better off keeping it and making some more money on the street with her..

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 10-02-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Glad she is staying in her home

Old 10-02-2010, 12:28 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Wow, I admit I didn't see this one coming Corey.

I know it's frustrating dealing with all of the cheapskates/tire kickers but in the end you've just got to laugh at them. I have had good luck with fleebay and auto trader in the past. I sold my 930 and my last Corvette using them.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Jl4punch2 will become famous soon enough
I have a buyer that would be interested but it would be in the mid to upper $50k range, if it doesnt sell anytime soon, feel free to email me at BavariansMotorSports@Gmail.com

Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jl4punch2
I have a buyer that would be interested but it would be in the mid to upper $50k range, if it doesnt sell anytime soon, feel free to email me at BavariansMotorSports@Gmail.com
LOL , he owns the car and i dont think hes desperate by any means so i wouldnt hold my breath.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:37 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
updated today.

If i dont get my asking price or Close to it please do not Low ball me offers. I would rather have the car Sit in the carage for 16 years till my Son can drive so he has a Amazing car.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
People are always afraid that I modded car has been driven very hard for many miles, and that is why mods usually don't add to a cars value.

However this car JUST GOT TH BIG HP UPGRADE so the above does not apply.

I highly recommend you keep it. Certainly do not take a penney under $60K.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
People are always afraid that I modded car has been driven very hard for many miles, and that is why mods usually don't add to a cars value.

However this car JUST GOT TH BIG HP UPGRADE so the above does not apply.

I highly recommend you keep it. Certainly do not take a penney under $60K.

Thanks Sean!! hope all is good Buddy!

Old 10-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Shunya is on a distinguished road
damn, if this was closer to me I'd pick it up right now :P anwiaise glws to your extreme sex machine

Old 10-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Soniouze is on a distinguished road
nicely done! GLWS!

Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Shunya
damn, if this was closer to me I'd pick it up right now :P anwiaise glws to your extreme sex machine

have it shipped

Old 10-11-2010, 12:18 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shunya
what does that have to do with anything ? go look at it , drive it and have it shipped back ... i did when i bought my car and im about to have a car shipped from cali to pa ...

Old 10-11-2010, 01:03 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
I flew to Ohio and drove my car back to KC. It was a quite a road trip but I was having so much fun in my new Porsche that it was over before I knew it.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:24 PM
sickbimmer is on a distinguished road
Good luck with the sale buddy. I've seen this car in person, Lets just say if I see this car coming towards mine, I cross the street and look down.

BTW, It took me 2 years to find the right buyer for my old M3. Keep it till the times right........Then get the Underground racing Gallardo TT LOL.

Fabio.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs * porsche 996 tt * 724whp