Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Titanium 360 Challenge Stradale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 10:20 AM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
props to LUIS(el bellaskivirins) for helping me with this matter. He's been as accurate with the status as I could of been.. As it stands, I'm waiting for a response on my final offer towards the car I'm trying to acquire, I hope that within the next couple of hours I get that reply so I can finally deal my car or not. To the interested parties thanks for your patience and thx for the compliments on the car!

I would also appreciate if you guys continue contacting Luis because I'm extremely busy trying to wrap this deal up with the other car.

Thx

Ricky...

Old 05-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car... Whatever you want to buy better something damn special to get rid of the CS. Good luck either way!

Old 05-26-2007, 03:15 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Sorry fellas, The other car needed too much work and the owner was not willing to negotiate, therefore, he will not be selling his CS at this time. For those of you who I spoke with and/or exhanged PM's/e-mails with, I will keep my eyes open and will let you know if I come across another CS that is in this condition.

Last edited by LUISGT3; 05-26-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:05 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
ricki and luis,

enjoyed chatting with you gentlemen,

i understand and you guys were straight up all the way thru

still need strad as we discussed [no red/yelllow], any help apprec.

best watt

Old 05-26-2007, 10:23 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by watt
ricki and luis,

best watt
Watt,
Nice chatting with you as well.
Ill keep my eyes peeled.
Let's see if we can find you another one.
Later,
Luis

Old 05-27-2007, 12:07 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Damn that sucks it didnt work out for him on the other deal In return,im kind of glad because maybe the next times he's ready to sell i'll be in the market hashha

Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Watt, what keeps you coming back to the CS?

Old 05-27-2007, 01:36 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Damn that sucks it didnt work out for him on the other deal In return,im kind of glad because maybe the next times he's ready to sell i'll be in the market hashha
Martin , that;s the car for you

Old 05-27-2007, 09:32 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
ricki and luis,

best watt

A pleasure speaking with you. I'll keep my eyes open and remember, anything you need to be checked out in the central florida area, I'll be most happy to do...

Ricky

Old 05-27-2007, 10:10 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
thanks ricky,

to answer tuuners' ?:

there are 3 great cars:

996 gt2
997 gt3
strad.

why not own them? no one will ever make a quantum improvment on them

Old 05-27-2007, 11:52 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
thanks ricky,

to answer tuuners' ?:

there are 3 great cars:

996 gt2
997 gt3
strad.

why not own them? no one will ever make a quantum improvment on them
Amen

Old 05-28-2007, 03:56 AM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Sorry fellas, The other car needed too much work and the owner was not willing to negotiate, therefore, he will not be selling his CS at this time.
I know its not of much importance, but I was hoping you wouldnt mind sharing what the "other car" was. It would have to have been VERY special to replace something as beautiful as that CS...

Thanks.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
I know its not of much importance, but I was hoping you wouldnt mind sharing what the "other car" was. It would have to have been VERY special to replace something as beautiful as that CS...

Thanks.
another CS......

Old 05-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3

Thanks.
One just like this one.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Watt, I've been tossing the idea around for some time (CS purchase)...I know you have owned a few...it seems there is something very special about that car...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Titanium 360 Challenge Stradale.