Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $650
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Cayenne
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Porsche Cayenne 2014 Diesel 3.0
Tire: 255/55R18 109VRim: 8Jx18 ET53PCD: 5x130– Center Bore: 71.6 mm – Wheel Fasteners: Lug bolts – Thread Size: M14 x 1.5
Set of 4 like-new Factory Cayenne OEM 18" wheels taken off of my 2014 Cayenne Diesel.

TIRES:
Continental Cross Contact LX Sport M+S 255/55R18 109V
Less than 2,000 miles on them
Includes TPM

WHEELS:
18" Cayenne S III
Mounted and Balanced
Includes original Porsche center caps

No curb rash, gouges, pits or scratches. Wheels and Tires look shiny and new.

PRICE:
$650 (which is a steal)

Local pickup or will ship, however shipping is NOT included in the asking price. Willing to ship for additional cost. Selling these because they were replaced with 21" wheels and I need to reclaim the garage space.

Old 05-23-2019, 07:48 AM
carluver is on a distinguished road
do you still have the wheels ?

Old 05-23-2019, 08:05 AM
drico is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by carluver
do you still have the wheels ?
In fact, I do.

Old 05-23-2019, 08:25 AM
Shipping

Originally Posted by drico
In fact, I do.
Great, can you get a price to ship them to Fulshear Tx. The address is 4411 Upper Oxbow Trace. FedEx ground works. I’ll pay for the boxes and packing as well. I want the wheels to mount winter tires on so don’t need the tires. Would you keep them ? I don’t expect a discount but it will save me shipping costs

Old 05-23-2019, 09:42 AM
Great, can you get a price to ship them to Fulshear Tx. The address is 4411 Upper Oxbow Trace. FedEx ground works. I’ll pay for the boxes and packing as well. I want the wheels to mount winter tires on so don’t need the tires. Would you keep them ? I don’t expect a discount but it will save me shipping costs
Yes, I will get a quote for shipping. They are in individual boxes now, just need to be bubble wrapped and sealed. You sure you do not want the tires? They are all season rates for mid and snow?

Old 05-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Tires

The vehicle is going to Western Canada and all season don’t perform as good as pure winter tires. So if I kept the tires I’d just turn around and sell them. As your selling the wheels for such a good price I think it’s fair if you get something back from the rubber

Old 05-23-2019, 05:00 PM
The vehicle is going to Western Canada and all season don’t perform as good as pure winter tires. So if I kept the tires I’d just turn around and sell them. As your selling the wheels for such a good price I think it’s fair if you get something back from the rubber
Understood about the tires. From the numbers I plugged in online, which were:

150lbs total weight
30"x30"x12" boxes / qty. 4
approximately 37lbs each. The wheels alone are around 33lbs each
UPS Ground

The cost is around $450. Not sure what the local tire shop will charge to pull the tires off the wheels.

Old 05-24-2019, 05:30 AM
OK,

To confirm, the wheels are $650 plus $450 shipping. using UPS. Are you suggesting that I also pay to have the tires removed ? If so I’d keep the tires on the wheels and sell them myself.

Can you provide your address so I can get a quote from FedEx. I’ve had too many issues with UPS and would prefer using someone else provided the price is similar. Do you have an issue with dropping the wheels off at a FedEx location if I go that route ? Same question applies for UPS.

BTW, my name is Doug and my cell phone number is 281-467-3252. Going forward do you have an issue communicating via text ?

Old 05-24-2019, 09:11 AM
OK,

To confirm, the wheels are $650 plus $450 shipping. using UPS. Are you suggesting that I also pay to have the tires removed ? If so I’d keep the tires on the wheels and sell them myself.

Can you provide your address so I can get a quote from FedEx. I’ve had too many issues with UPS and would prefer using someone else provided the price is similar. Do you have an issue with dropping the wheels off at a FedEx location if I go that route ? Same question applies for UPS.

BTW, my name is Doug and my cell phone number is 281-467-3252. Going forward do you have an issue communicating via text ?
Hello Doug,

My name is David and my mobile is 925-383-4635. Text moving forward is just fine. My address is 27 London Ct. Clayton, CA 94517. I do not have a problem dropping the wheels off at a nearby FedEx or UPS location.

Correct, the wheels are $650 + $450 to ship. I will drop the price to $600 with the tires. It will increase your shipping cost, however with the discount and money you could sell the tires for, it should work out in your favor.