Location (State):

Item Condition:

BIrrell Racing Kart 4salE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:03 AM
monsoonmadness is on a distinguished road
BIrrell Racing Kart 4salE

Ok Heres the deal. I live on Long Island and about 2 years ago I found out about this track where they rent gokarts in the Hamptons.
I went there with my buddies and we wound up buying the fastest ones that they DONT rent.
Two and a half months that track closed down and this kart I bought was used two or three times. I
know its an 03 Birrell Chasis with a Rotax 125cc liquid cooled rave motor. It does about 90 and is intense in the karting scene. The tires are mint and there is NO sighns of use on the whole thing. It also has some gauge that tells lap times and rpm's and stuff like that on the steering wheel; I think its called a Micron-something....That was another 400 bucks!!
All in all I am into this thing for about 6 grand.
It has been in my garage for the past year and a half leaning against the wall.

I am looking for someone to buy this thing from me for 2500-Firm.
I will NOT be responsible for shipping and would preffer someone from around here to take it.
If you know someone looking for one of these Karts this is a great deal. This thing must have about 1 hours use on it. It is IMMACULATE!! Its Red and I am working on pix.

For more info you can call me at 516 852 3950-- Kevin..

Old 12-20-2005, 01:12 PM
kbliew is on a distinguished road
pm sent.

Old 12-20-2005, 05:10 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Thats a great deal. These Karts retail for 6K and a good used one would be north of 4K.

Old 12-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Yea. I know that. But there is not much of a market here with that stuff this time of the year. The first 2500 takes it now!!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:26 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
pm sent, very interested

Old 12-21-2005, 07:40 PM
FineProperty is on a distinguished road
The Birel is a great chassis with the Rotax, I wish I were closer so my wife could get p.o.'d about one more toy.

Old 12-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Yea,fine prop. I know what youre saying about that. Between the 4 jetskis and the 2 Quads and the 3 snowmobiles and the 5 motorcycles; I got no more room for all this stuff!!

whoever takes this thing is truly getting a great deal. I know that it was the **** to have everytime(3 times) I went to the track with it..

Old 12-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Johnfromjersey is on a distinguished road
I'm just getting into karting, but the local place just opened up (indoors for the winter) and does not allow you bring your own karts. Next time I go I'm going to ask them when outdoors opens up if we can bring our own instead of renting them. If so, i'll be in the market for one.

BTW: karting is an awesome sport. teaches you so much about control. i love it!

Old 12-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Yea john. Gokarting is the **** for sure. Once those tires get heated up I was amazed at what that thing can do.
I remember when I went to the track I always would drive my Porsche there to go gokarting. Well after karting for about 10 minutes I would get so exhausted I could not even move!! That gokart handles so sick!!

When I would leave the track and be in my Porsche on my way home I would say to myself all the time "This Porsche handles like ****!!"

And BTW John From Jersey, I dont think you can rent a kart like these.. This thing does 90!!
Its actually slow once you hit about 20 mph and then goes from 20 to 90 in about 3 or 4 seconds!!

Old 12-24-2005, 01:47 PM
SOLD!!