Price: $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Do you by chance want stocks also?

Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Stocks don't fit over my Brembos, I have a set of 19" OEM 997 Lobster Fork wheels as my "stocks"

Old 02-18-2011, 04:27 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LiNks
If you were closer it would be my pleasure to let you try these on, I think another member is selling this same face with a step lip in 20's for a 997 which might be a better fit for your car if your interested.

Im wide so u would fit....but im lowered and not interested in rolling the lip
20 IMO is no go.....u live in ny....the roads suck

Old 02-18-2011, 11:20 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
ok, the wheel wells on the 997s a bit bigger then the 996s not sure if you would have to roll the fenders. The roads do suck specially after all the snow we got these last few months.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 AM
shatoum is on a distinguished road
Beautiful wheels! Wish I could afford them right now. They look great on the car lowered. May I ask what springs you went with, and if it impacted the ride in a negative way? Don't want to hijack the thread, just curious. You can email me at shatoum77@gmail.com or PM me if that is better. Thx.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks, I'm running JIC Coilovers all positive reviews from me with the JIC's

Old 02-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Wheels no longer for sale, took the car out today after a few months and i would be crazy to let these go...

Closed thread

Old 02-20-2011, 03:59 AM
G6OON will become famous soon enough
Wheels no longer for sale, took the car out today after a few months and i would be crazy to let these go...

Closed thread
The right decision.

Old 02-20-2011, 05:37 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !

Closed thread

out of sight out of mind If u decide down the road PM me and we will try to hook up

Old 02-20-2011, 12:31 PM
pinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to beholdpinoy911tt is a splendid one to behold
great call, they look amazing on your car

Old 02-21-2011, 04:00 AM
livingitup is on a distinguished road
email me at jgcolorado at gmail dot com in CO, not a bs'er

Old 04-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Links! Time to step up and help a brotha out. Please PM me the exact offsets front and rear. i will never repeat it X my heart!

If you don't know them, pick up a phone brotha!!

Old 04-04-2011, 07:36 AM
Tech is on a distinguished road
These should soon be mine =]
Got the down payment placed and working on getting the rest out.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by ari
Links! Time to step up and help a brotha out. Please PM me the exact offsets front and rear. i will never repeat it X my heart!

If you don't know them, pick up a phone brotha!!

haha what are you trying to get done over there?

Originally Posted by Tech
These should soon be mine =]
Got the down payment placed and working on getting the rest out.
Did you get my PM the other day, they should be off next week and I am going to clean these up so you get them mint!

Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Tech is on a distinguished road
Just saw it ... I know your excited about the new ones

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: D2 Forged VS1 Wheels 996tt 19x9.5f 19x12r